Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Has to be my favourite player at the moment.  I have no idea how he's turned it around at Villa but massive respect to him.  First name on the team sheet at the moment.

• Like 2

It was a bad challenge, but hardly a leg breaker or anything of that ilk. He should have been sent off but got away with one, so whilst I don't condone it as such I'm pleased we have somebody that fans of other clubs love to hate.

Almost everything good going forward, again, came through him at some point and defensively he was a leviathan.

I absolutely love him. McCafu.

• Like 2

The guy is a genius.

Anyone who can disembowel a fellow professional under the ref's nose and stay on the pitch is a genius.

For this reason I think it was actually great he did what he did. I don't get the criticism he is getting here over the stomp when he's our player.

Admit it a number of players, even the big ones, have nasty streaks and won't hesitate to do such snide dirty kicks on opponents if they can gain an advantage and get away with it. It's actually part of what allows them to win at times and makes them as good as they are.

We certainly need to be doing that instead of playing nice and just getting pushed over in the end. You don't get any points from being nice.

Edited by GasGasGas
  • Like 1

I like his aggression on the pitch. It's a man's game and he plays it like one.

Massive credit to him for his attitude and the way he's responded to being recalled to the club and starting eleven.

Has to be my favourite player at the moment.  I have no idea how he's turned it around at Villa but massive respect to him.  First name on the team sheet at the moment.

Not for the next two games ;)

Edited by Jonoridge91

so does he miss the sunderland & swansea games ?

Domestic ban so he'll be out for Saturday I think

Both.

It's a 2 game ban, but it doesn't exclude the cup.

It's a worry especially if Cisshoko isn't back. At least one game that he'll miss will be a cup game. Clark is also one booking away from a two games ban.

It's a worry especially if Cisshoko isn't back. At least one game that he'll miss will be a cup game. Clark is also one booking away from a two games ban.

Cissokho is not a footballer.

The way he's turned his villa career around is awesome for him as you can see how committed he is, and he is definatley my player of season so far its just a shame we're going to lose him for the next 2 games

• Like 1

I'm a bit jealous of him tbh.

We've all wanted to cock punch Berahino. He found a way not only to do it - but using football boots and escape punsihment free.

Lovely.

I'm a bit jealous of him tbh.

We've all wanted to cock punch Berahino. He found a way not only to do it - but using football boots and escape punsihment free.

Lovely.

How is being suspended for two games punishment free?

It was a bloody stupid thing to have done and could easily have seen him sent off and us fail to win the game. We've had a few games this season where we've been on top and a stupid sending off has cost us valuable points and we were lucky that didn't happen last night.

We are now without a player, who has been playing well for us, for two extremely important games. Will all the people who are 'loving' his challenge be so happy if his stupidity helps West Brom get to Wembley and Sunderland increase the gap between us?

We've got a lot of injuries in defence, we're down to the bare bones in fact, and one of our better players gets applauded for making the situation worse. Unbelievable.

Â