Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

could have scored a couple of goals today, 

would be great if he could do that.

a little like JT.

Dont understand how a professional footballer can swing his leg at a ball sitting in front of him, and miss so completely that he falls down. Criminal miss, I don't care if he's a CB, the game requires you took put foot to ball.

could have scored a couple of goals today, 

would be great if he could do that.

a little like JT.

Dont understand how a professional footballer can swing his leg at a ball sitting in front of him, and miss so completely that he falls down. Criminal miss, I don't care if he's a CB, the game requires you took put foot to ball.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0IGvPzu7no

I must've missed what everyone else was seeing - thought Baker was pretty poor today.  Incredibly hesitant at the back, poorly positioned for almost every over-the-top through ball that Liverpool tried, completely woeful when Sterling raced through to chip the ball at Guzan and got incredibly lucky when he slid in early when Borini was through.

Not a patch on Ciaran Clark.  Backup defender.

• Like 1

Does Lambert get any credit for his improvement or is it only negative things that we credit the manager with? He was a warrior today apart from when he fell over Carlton Coles foot and was blessed not to of given a penalty away.

One or two improvements, versus 12/13 who have gone backwards.

Do you REALLY want to go there?

Oooops I forgot, Negativity Rules.  \m/

Reality rules.

Does Lambert get any credit for his improvement or is it only negative things that we credit the manager with? He was a warrior today apart from when he fell over Carlton Coles foot and was blessed not to of given a penalty away.

One or two improvements, versus 12/13 who have gone backwards.

Do you REALLY want to go there?

Oooops I forgot, Negativity Rules. \m/

Reality rules.

What are you on about? It's his first game back for ages, yeah he played bad but give him a few games to get upto speed and then judge him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Very good game Nathan, well done. He did well as LB against QPR too.

He didnt play vs. QPR. That stunner of a performance belonged to Richardson

Oh, it was against someone else then, United I think. Thanks for the heads up.

Â