Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Hate to be harsh but of the two I'd rather it was Baker that got injured.

Ron has his faults but he was brilliant yesterday, is a proven big game player for club and country and we need him big time in the final to be fit and well if we have any chance of winning.

Baker hasn't been that bad this season but you always worry there's a clanger around the corner as I thought he was reasonable at times last season and then had a pretty comical last 10 games.

Hate to be harsh but of the two I'd rather it was Baker that got injured.

Ron has his faults but he was brilliant yesterday, is a proven big game player for club and country and we need him big time in the final to be fit and well if we have any chance of winning.

Baker hasn't been that bad this season but you always worry there's a clanger around the corner as I thought he was reasonable at times last season and then had a pretty comical last 10 games.

has he made any clangers this season? Not saying he hasn't was just trying to think

Edited by VillanousOne

• 3 weeks later...

Has been back in training the last few days :)

Source - Sherwood to AVTV

Lol he's not usually back so quick, I wonder why? I mean it's not like there's an FAC final coming up....doh

I'd like to have him as an option for the final but I'd really rather have Okore back there, think we will need more pace than height and strength at the back

I think we can safely say after today's display that Baker would be a better choice for the final than Okore.

Couple of games ago he was supposed to have been immense played a great game etc etc etc then a bad game later (not just him but nearly all of them) and he's not good enough or worthy of starting the final. Came in in the semi and was dodgy for a short while which cost a goal but after that was assured. Next week when he has a good game it'll be back to must play great player again. Was a shit day for all yesterday but shit happens at least you can wipe it off and clean yourself. Bet we will see a different team turn up in that they will want to wipe this out if their system and get back to the team we all know they can be Okore included.

Â