Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Does Lambert get any credit for his improvement or is it only negative things that we credit the manager with?  He was a warrior today apart from when he fell over Carlton Coles foot and was blessed not to of given a penalty away.

Does Lambert get any credit for his improvement or is it only negative things that we credit the manager with? He was a warrior today apart from when he fell over Carlton Coles foot and was blessed not to of given a penalty away.

One or two improvements, versus 12/13 who have gone backwards.

Do you REALLY want to go there?

He has been one of very few positives so far this season. I have always loved his attitude and the fact he never gives less than 100% but his positional sense and awareness has come on leaps and bounds this season. Fair play to him.

• Like 3

Couldn't agree more. Baker is really showing himself to be a much better player this season than anything I would've expected from last season. I sincerely hope it's not just a phase, but rather evidence of real improvement.

Baker is same old baker, throws himself in to tackles, gets injured, incredibly brave, looks ok, still got the toblerone head and the amazing ability to boot a ball straight back the way it came

Better than Clark, not as composed as senderos, 3rd choice for me

Â