Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

ok, in makouns memory ive photoshoped a wheres wally picture and put him in it, first to find him wins a book token, a crap jumper and lockstockvilla`s binned makoun top

1037txs.jpg

Makoun moonlighting at Eurodisney. I hope we docked his wages.

Joe Bloggs is overrated.

This does leave us looking a bit short in CM positions. We do need a physical presence in there I think. Al Ahmadi, Bannan, Delph, Gardner, Herd is not enough.

I agree we could still do with muscle in midfield. Mentioned yesterday Derek Boaoteng is wanting away from his club (in Russia I think) and Fulham had a bid rejected for him. Would be the sort of player that could be useful as a Defensive Midfielder.

As much as I rated Makoun, I agree with BOF. He obviously doesnt want to be here so get rid asap.

Same.

Let's not forget he was a good player for Lille and Lyon so I imagine he'll do well at Rennes and they'll sign him for 2m or something next summer.

Shame it never worked out here but c'est le vie.

ok, in makouns memory ive photoshoped a wheres wally picture and put him in it, first to find him wins a book token, a crap jumper and lockstockvilla`s binned makoun top

1037txs.jpg

I found him !!

He's the guy throwing the ball at the milk jugs to win a doll. Never really had a chance here.

Â