Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

• 1 month later...

His no show?? Was his problem not work permit related or something?

It does not take 4 months to learn English to a standard to get a work permit. It takes a week, maximum.

Any work permit issues were of his own making. Caros Tevez passed the test, that should tell you how hard it is

It does not take 4 months to learn English to a standard to get a work permit. It takes a week, maximum.

Any work permit issues were of his own making. Caros Tevez passed the test, that should tell you how hard it is

Fair enough, to be honest I've never had to get a work permit and wasn't aware what was required.

It's Michael Bradley rather than this guy that I would like us to have kept.

Bradley only played a couple of times for us and was pretty poor in the few mins he got (esp the cup game against Man City) but he is actually quite a useful player and our squad is crying out for a defensive mid.

I don't think J2M would have added a great deal to us as he is older and seemed to really struggle to adapt.

Fair enough, to be honest I've never had to get a work permit and wasn't aware what was required.

The very basic one only really covers that you will be contributing to society (ie. you have a job and will be paying tax etc.. which he could easily prove as he's on a contract for thousands a week) and that you can speak English well enough to mix with society, understand road signs, be able to communicate with police, etc.. which is really incredibly basic; knowing key words and very basic sentences.

For him to fail that he must have made absolutely no effort at all to learn English. So I think it's safe to say he didn't want to play for us.

Â