Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

I'm sure its just a coincidence, but last night Lambert hinted we are after a young, hungry forward and also last night night Rennes are reported to want Makoun.

Soon after MM comes up with the exclusive that we are not after Fletcher and are loaning Makoun to Rennes.

Love it how people hong on every word MM and now Richard? Say....what has Richard actually got right? He was the board moaner last year then got all positive and said something along the lines of we should all be massively excited and PL would get backed etc (from memory) now he's some ITK god. As I said, what as he actually passed on as ITK?? Not a personal dig at you Richard. I just don't get the sudden urge for everyone to jump on everything you say with hope and expectation. I'm pretty sure you're aware if the "attention" and play up to it a little. It's just like twitter ;-) except more letters are allowed.

Anyway back to hong kong phooey......

Still that's another £2m off the wage bill

Thats if rennes are paying his wages in full..

if the guy was AWOL we werent paying him regardless, so he's been off the wage bill for a while now

Love it how people hong on every word MM and now Richard? Say....what has Richard actually got right? He was the board moaner last year then got all positive and said something along the lines of we should all be massively excited and PL would get backed etc (from memory) now he's some ITK god. As I said, what as he actually passed on as ITK?? Not a personal dig at you Richard. I just don't get the sudden urge for everyone to jump on everything you say with hope and expectation. I'm pretty sure you're aware if the "attention" and play up to it a little. It's just like twitter ;-) except more letters are allowed.

Anyway back to hong kong phooey......

Doesn't matter which way you dress it up, you are having a dig. If you don't like it don't read it.

He has got a lot right, but what's the point telling you what it is if all your going to do is have a go?

It's getting boring now reading post like this, just let them post what they know and let everyone read it and have a discussion.

Â