Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

See ya Jean.. I hope he signed one of his famous jumpers so we could frame it somewhere at Villa Park.. His jumper was iconic even though he wasn't, it would be a shame to get nothing from his time here.

Surely we can't be paying this clearings in the woods wages while he is on loan.

He couldn't be bothered to do what was necessary to get his permit again so why are we helping him out? **** him, and let him sit at home till a club either wants him and pays his wages or his contract runs out.

eanwhile, Villa midfielder Jean Makoun is now set to join Bordeaux on a season-long loan.

Makoun also does not figure in Lambert's and had been linked with a similar switch to another French side, Rennes, but they have been dragging their feet over a deal.

Former Villa manager Gerard Houllier paid £6m to sign Makoun from Lyon in January 2011.

But the 29-year-old has only made 11 appearances for Villa and spent most of last season on loan at Greek side Olympiacos.

Ne regarderez plus jamais dans le miroir, tu ne trouveras jamais la vérité

As much as I wanted Jean to succeed here and prove all our doubts wrong he is like the player we never really had! Another off the wage bill, oh how our chairman and ginger nuts Paul will be happy at this.

how many years are left on his villa contract?

im a little puzzled about this that maybe someone can help with, i read that hes having problems with his visa as hes having difficulty (or being lazy and cant be bothered) to speak english

yet hes already played games at he beginning of last season

im a little puzzled about this that maybe someone can help with, i read that hes having problems with his visa as hes having difficulty (or being lazy and cant be bothered) to speak english

He has 2 years left.

He came in on a 12 month visa, which converts to a longer one as long as the person meets certain criteria, which the main one is learning basic English, whether he has or hasn't learned English is a moot point. I certainly suspect he could meet the requirements (it isn't very hard at all), I suspect he just didn't want to come back and the club used that as a reason to hide the reality of the situation which I don't really blame them for tbh

As Bickster says, it's pretty obvious he just refused to come back to Villa.

But the fact that he played for us at the beginning of last season doesn't contradict the language story. He joined in Jan 2011 and would have needed to pass a competency test in English by Jan 2012, at which point he was in Greece, so probably didn't bother to take it.

Whether there's anything in this story or not, we will probably never know. Fingers crossed, Rennes will buy him next summer & that will be that.

Â