Jean II Makoun

dudevillaisnice

ok, in makouns memory ive photoshoped a wheres wally picture and put him in it, first to find him wins a book token, a crap jumper and lockstockvilla`s binned makoun top

1037txs.jpg

The sooner he's gone the sooner we can just move on from this sorry mess. At this point I just want him consigned to the history books. It clearly isn't going to work out so I don't want him lingering like a sticky fart any longer than he has to.

We've been linked with two Rennes players for a lot of the summer (Brahimi and Doumbia i think?)..

and now Rennes are very quick to loan Makoun now its clear he is not wanted...

coincidence? or have we been in dialogue with Rennes over these players and have struck up a bit of a relationship with them?...

im just shitballing but id like to think maybe this could lead to Brahimi arriving

Peter Crouch serving candy floss. That's obviously the blond noggin of Barry Bannan after veering out of the bumper car area. There's Abel Xavier all alone in the top right of the pic.

lockstockvilla`s binned makoun top

I'll post it out to the winner asap.

need them to leave there names, address, sort code code and account numbers on the phone number ive provided. we could make a tidy little profit on this :winkold:

lockstockvilla`s binned makoun top

I'll post it out to the winner asap.

need them to leave there names, address, sort code code and account numbers on the phone number ive provided. we could make a tidy little profit on this :winkold:

Yeah it turns out I had hundreds of Makoun tops lying about in my wardrobe, so everyone wins, as long as they phone in and give the info requested :winkold:

Â