Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Norwich have agreed to sign van wolfswinkel from sporting for £8.5m... 

Wouldn't necessarily rule them out of putting together a decent package for Andi tbh, and anyone laughing off the link is being a bit silly imo

Wouldn't necessarily rule them out of putting together a decent package for Andi tbh, and anyone laughing off the link is being a bit silly imo

Seriously mate - as bad as we have been, you don't go from Villa Park to Carrow road. If he goes it'll be a step up.

Bale or Hazard will surely win that?

Can see Bale getting the main prize to be fair. Not many people win both.

Cough...

Andy-Gray-Player-of-Year-a.png

I think only two people have won both awards in the same season. Andy Gray and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Bale or Hazard will surely win that?

Can see Bale getting the main prize to be fair.  Not many people win both.

Cough...

Andy-Gray-Player-of-Year-a.png

Amazing how my eye keeps being drawn away from those two splendid trophies to the big hair...

That must have taken a lot of lacquer.  B)

Silly? in what way?

If anything them signing another striker will probably end the "pursuit" for Weimann.

Norwich is a step down from Aston VIlla, anyone who thinks otherwise is certainly silly.

Silly? in what way?

If anything them signing another striker will probably end the "pursuit" for Weimann.

Norwich is a step down from Aston VIlla, anyone who thinks otherwise is certainly silly.

It's not really a step down on this season's showing though. Or last season's for that matter. History means nothing to modern day footballers, people need to realise that

• Like 1

Of course it would be a step down. Norwich may be faring better than us at the moment (only just though) but this is about as high as they're ever going to get. There's much more potential with Villa because we're a much bigger club. If Weimann goes it definitely won't be to someone like Norwich.

Silly? in what way?

It's not really a step down on this season's showing though. Or last season's for that matter. History means nothing to modern day footballers, people need to realise that

So all the good players go to the clubs who finish highest in the League? Ok....... People need to realize its all about the money and Norwich are small time, ask Mr Lambert.

Weimann looks like a Spurs type deal to me, cheap to buy and hard working enough to sell on at a profit in a season or two, Mr Levy weaves his magic yet again

Edited by tinker

It's all about money £££

If Norwich offer ££££ and we offer ££, he will leave .

Andi needs to secure the best possible deal while he's in this form. I'm 99% sure he won't be with us next year.

It's all about money £££

If Norwich offer ££££ and we offer ££, he will leave .

Andi needs to secure the best possible deal while he's in this form. I'm 99% sure he won't be with us next year.

If you are saying that then he'll defo be here next season.

• Like 3

He's had a fantastic season, if we go down clearly he will go.

If we stay up, I don't think we'll match other offers he'll get in terms of contract £££

I can see somebody offering him 50k a week to be honest and we don't pay that anymore

Â