Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I think he does have the pace to get down the channels and play off the shoulder and is capable of finishing well but he has had a staggering drop in confidence and like most of strikers has had little service.

I don't know if he will recapture last season's form, but if the whole team starts playing better continuously then his determination and effort will see him improve.

Always always always bottles headers. Not attacking headers.

I mean like when a high ball that he's under. More or less just stands there and lets the opposition win it.

Annoys me

• 2 weeks later...

Weimann makes such great runs but the problem is no one here can consistently play those types of balls. Countless times I watched KEA try to play such a difficult ball to Weimann which just ended up with us losing possession. Not faulting KEA here, just pointing out what I saw. 

• Like 1

The problem is he isn't very good on the ball, he is actually not that fast. He makes the runs but we don't have the player to make tha passes. He should be a sub

Not great on the ball, but he is fast, and plays a high tempo, enthusiastic game that I think energises the rest of the team.

He makes really good runs, and his all-action style must be a pain to the opposition.

It is obvious that I like him. :)

• Like 1

I think he is one of those unsung heroes, that make others better....he does energise the team, but not always eye candy( in a football sense.. phew!!! got that in)....needs to improve more, but we can miss him when he's not there, bit like gabby in that sense, miss when he's not in.

• Like 4

The problem is he isn't very good on the ball, he is actually not that fast. He makes the runs but we don't have the player to make tha passes. He should be a sub

I never understand when people say he's not very quick. He has always had pace.

I think he is one of those unsung heroes, that make others better....he does energise the team, but not always eye candy( in a football sense.. phew!!! got that in)....needs to improve more, but we can miss him when he's not there, bit like gabby in that sense, miss when he's not in.

Well put TRO.

His general game has improved since the new year but 3 goals.....disappointing and we'll really need him to step up in the goalscoring stakes post Benteke.

He has a problem with composure, against Norwich for example there was a good move, he hit a shot on the edge of the box and it hit his mate in Row M of the Holte End. Not the first time he's done that this season.

Mabey he reads villa talk posts and get dishartend, andi is slow andi shouldn't start, opposed to last season duh duh duh duh duh andi weimann he's so great boy we turn on players we really need to get behind the lad and help him overcome the bad form he tryes really hard.

Mabey he reads villa talk posts and get dishartend, andi is slow andi shouldn't start, opposed to last season duh duh duh duh duh andi weimann he's so great boy we turn on players we really need to get behind the lad and help him overcome the bad form he tryes really hard.

lPCTm10.gif

Not quite sure what he offers to the team this season.

Its hard to judge how important work rate and harrying is until its gone but im pretty sure a busy striker who could get between 8-12 goals a season would be a lot more useful to the team.

Although saying that maybe defoe would be that guy or someone like defoe but im not sure I would want to lose weimanns passion and workrate to accommodate someone like defoe who porbably wouldn't compliment our 3 striker system in the same way.

Â