Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

If it does turn out to be fake the media should be held accountable 

Really is beginning to take the piss now

Held accountable? For a football rumour on a slow news day?  :rolleyes:

Is it a slow news day every other day?

They really are losing any credibility they have with these stories yet they continue to publish them

Maybe it's just because were Villa and are not allowed to have any decent players in the eyes of the footballing media how dare we have an England international on our books

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Is it a slow news day every other day?

They really are losing any credibility they have with these stories yet they continue to publish them

Maybe it's just because were Villa and are not allowed to have any decent players in the eyes of the footballing media how dare we have an England international on our books

what stories ?

they reported Delph was going to sign for City last week, he WAS then changed his mind

they've reported Benteke will be sold ASAP. He WILL

that's their job

it's no different with ANY other club

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

Not only is the picture 100% NOT a fake who anybody with even the slightest knowledge of photo manipulation could tell you, I genuinely believes that you were trolling with your "I'll change the guys pants colour so it's fake" until just now.

This deal is on and it will be finalised today.  Shirt on the website, official announcement finalised.

• Like 1

Jesus, is it me or as this year seen some of the worst football journalism in recent years. Some of the crap that's been written is behold believe.

When I saw the headline on the BBC Sports site I thought "you've got to be kidding me" now we see the picture and seriously, my seven year old cousin could write better articles.  :D

What the hells going on, lol. I was wondering why I was the only online user in the Summer transfer thread.

Did you panic?

Only when I looked on twitter and saw loads of stuff about Delph leaving again.

You've got to be shitting me, how could this possibly have any truth to it after his emphatic statement last week pledging his loyalty. I'd be flabbergasted.

Â