Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Delph 25th January 2015; "I'm committing my future to this great club"

Delph 10th July 2015; "I'm off guys, bye"

Delph 13th July 2015; "I am committing my future to the club, can't wait for the new season"

Delph 17th July 2015; "I'm off guys, bye"

Make up your mind.. 

Delph 25th January 2015; "I'm committing my future to this great club"

Delph 10th July 2015; "I'm off guys, bye"

Delph 13th July 2015; "I am committing my future to the club, can't wait for the new season"

Delph 17th July 2015; "I'm off guys, bye"

Make up your mind.. 

Except that those quotes on the 17th haven't happened so unless something changes, he has made his mind up.

As a freelance journalist, I wouldn't have made the call to use that picture - not a chance. Only if I had some info myself which I had been asked not to use, then I would certainly use that picture, it means I can break the story.

Milfner/Ryan, your thoughts as a sports journo??

Saying that I still think this is bollocks.

• Like 1

Oh God, who **** cares?

I could recommend a midfielder who would get 1 league goals and 3 assists.

Everyone leaving is easily replaceable with the money we'll get from them being transferred. 

It's not like we're only going to have 9 men on the pitch if Benteke/Delph leave.

• Like 1

Remember last time and just chillax, everyone.

Last time he WAS joining them, he decided against it. He won't change his mind if he's gone back to join them again.

We were led to believe he changed his mind but that now looks like bullshit and it must of been for a different reason, either way what an absolute bellend he is for going about things like this. Hope he ruins his career and misses out on the Euros next summer after the way he has taken the piss out of our club!!!

Resisting urge to kick off like I did last time. I was not happy with anything Villa when it first emerged he was going. Then he stayed, so I relaxed... but this would be 10 times worse than the first one.

Originally him leaving was awful, sickening etc but we got something for nothing as he signed that contract in January and was loyal to even do that.

However, leave now a week after that statement and he's worse than almost any other player who's left us - it's a blatent lie.

If, maybe, we'll see....

So biting tongue until 100% confirmed this time.

Oh God, who **** cares?

I could recommend a midfielder who would get 1 league goals and 3 assists.

Everyone leaving is easily replaceable with the money we'll get from them being transferred. 

It's not like we're only going to have 9 men on the pitch if Benteke/Delph leave.

I'm not available I'm afraid - sticking with my current team for the foreseeable.

Thanks though!

• Like 2

The bloke is like the footballing equivalent of Jekyll and Hyde

On his good day he's Fabian Delph but sometimes he turns into Fabian Wealth

Got to get those splinters in your arse and 200k a week for doing **** all haven't you Fibian

There was an article in the MEN yesterday.

In one paragraph the journo was complimenting Milner because he was turning down a chance to stay at Man City because of footballing reasons and he'd play more at Liverpool rather than fighting for his place at Man City.

In the very next paragraph he was slating Delph because he was turning down a chance to play for Man City because of footballing reasons and he'd play more at Villa rather than fighting for his place at Man City.

The clue is in the name of the newspaper.

I know we have been through shit and used to negativity. But I don't think this is real. I've called somebody who might know and it goes to answerphone. I think he will be going next season, that is my understanding and feeling. So I think this is fake.

Â