Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Fit midfielders in England (what  comes to my mind): Delph, Westwood, Barry, Henderson, Rodwell, Cattermole, Cleverley, Huddelstone, Livermore, Barton, Osman, Cork. 

In other words, Delph should definitely get a call up.. 

It's so weak in International standards. Not looking good for the future

Delph is reported to be on about 50k a week. If he was holding out for a similar wage with his new contract, would you give it him? Personally I don't think he does enough to warrant it, doesn't score enough, doesn't assist enough, has nice passages of play but they generally lead to nothing. However, regardless of the above I'd still offer him what he's on.

Edited by PieFacE

Fit midfielders in England (what  comes to my mind): Delph, Westwood, Barry, Henderson, Rodwell, Cattermole, Cleverley, Huddelstone, Livermore, Barton, Osman, Cork. 

Ward Prowse, Wilshere and Milner? Not sure if they are fit mind. Barton, Barry and Osman are heading towards their twightlight years so I wouldn't bother with them. Great chance for Delph but I doubt Westwood will get the call. 

• Like 1

Ward Prowse, Wilshere and Milner? Not sure if they are fit mind. Barton, Barry and Osman are heading towards their twightlight years so I wouldn't bother with them. Great chance for Delph but I doubt Westwood will get the call. 

Sorry forgot Ward Prowse, his getting a call-up for sure. Great set piece taker! 

Only Gerrard left in the squad who taps players up, unless he rightfully retires. We might be OK.

He retired ages ago, you have any evidence of him tapping players up,and if he wanted to, do you not think  he could just speak to a colleague such as Cissokho or Joe Cole, or maybe through the wonders of modern technology he could get Delph's phone number and text him?

Â