Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

No words can describe my love and respect for this lad. Thank you for the autograph and photo today!

No disrespect mate but I can't see no black dude in that pic!

Joking apart, Fab seems like a really decent lad and his performances keep getting better and better. I still believe he would make a very good attacking midfielder if he had free rein to go forward and stay there.

Fantastic driving runs and his all round game has come on leaps, just needs to get his head up a little more to pick the best pass available.

Totally agree. Though this being only his second proper full season he's got a fair amount of room to develop. That said, if he maintains this kind of ability for the rest of his career he can be said to have had a good un.

Would like 5+ goals from him this term.

Dunno, sniff of an England place because he's playing every week and playing well for us, does that make him want to stay here or do what plenty of others have done and go chasing something that'll never happen

And he'd be another name to our record and it's been a couple of years so I'm happy with that (bent at a guess)

Can't see who else there is, cleverley has had plenty of chances and shown he isn't good enough, huddlestone IMO deserves another chance but won't be good enough, I don't think Delph will be the answer but with how he's played over the last 18 months he deserves it

Delph or wilshire?

Wilshere will be injured for 4 months by then

I think Delph deserve to be called up. Who knows he maybe show a even better side of him playing for a team with higher ball possession. I think both Delph and Westwood would look much better if managed to hold on the ball and pass it around effectively rather then always counter attack. Maybe Sanchez will help us achieve that!

Â