Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Really need to get this contract sorted. I imagine other teams are getting excited that he could sign an agreement with them in only 4 months.

Only foreign clubs, and we know how often English players move abroad...

Simply crazy, we turn a corner and still manage to shoot ourselves in the foot? Surely having a valuable player(s) locked into a contract is of benefit when selling the club? It will cost the same to employ a replacement but add to that the transfer fee? Utter madness.

Anyone wants a laugh, Sunderland fans discussing Delph.. Thinking they can get him for around £4mil and some saying he is awful?? i can't stop laughing!! Comedy gold

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/delph-at-villa.957737/

Most of them seem to rate him tbf.  Even a few compliments for Westwood.

Edited by Wainy316

He's not good enough for the England squad, but Cleverley is. Just accept the fact.

Or is it because Woy only bothers to scout the top half of the table? If Cleverley is capable of being in the England squad then so is Delph. Realistically though, If England were any good, neither would get near the squad.

He's not good enough for the England squad, but Cleverley is. Just accept the fact.

Or is it because Woy only bothers to scout the top half of the table? If Cleverley is capable of being in the England squad then so is Delph. Realistically though, If England were any good, neither would get near the squad.

He did scout him at the Newcastle game though (but yes I agree Woy is terrible)

He did scout him at the Newcastle game though (but yes I agree Woy is terrible)

He wasn't there for Delph. He was there to watch Senderos in case he plays against England in a few weeks.

England internationals don't play for clubs outside the top 7, you silly gooses.

• Like 1

Fit midfielders in England (what  comes to my mind): Delph, Westwood, Barry, Henderson, Rodwell, Cattermole, Cleverley, Huddelstone, Livermore, Barton, Osman, Cork. 

In other words, Delph should definitely get a call up.. 

• Like 1

Â