Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

57 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I did the same with GAIS. I've seen a number of their games at the Ullevi. 2000 people in a 35,000 seater stadium and 2-3 away fans is always fun.

Please be good Olof. Your job is here, come save us.

I saw Queen's Park play at Hampden, that was interesting.

That was there home ground wasn't it?

Yeah it was last season. There was about 150 people in a 55,000 seater stadium. One of their fans told me they own the ground and the Scottish FA rent from them. Not sure how true that is but Queens Park are a bit of an institution of Scottish football. In the early days the national side used to be made entirely up of their players.

That was there home ground wasn't it?

Yeah it was last season. There was about 150 people in a 55,000 seater stadium. One of their fans told me they own the ground and the Scottish FA rent from them. Not sure how true that is but Queens Park are a bit of an institution of Scottish football. In the early days the national side used to be made entirely up of their players.

It's true.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Shit quizzer, though. Easily the weakest Egghead.

Presumably excluding Judith, who isn't really an Egghead and is more like the mascot that sits on the end.

44 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Shit quizzer, though. Easily the weakest Egghead.

Very poor, unsure how he still holds a place on the team.

41 minutes ago, BOF said:

Presumably excluding Judith, who isn't really an Egghead and is more like the mascot that sits on the end.

Judith relies on pedigree more than anything in my opinion, Kevin carries the lot of them.

Â