Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Every year me and my wife have a "Christmas do". Usually a club, gig, food, prior to Christmas. This year we are off to Nottingham to see a band we both like, in my favourite club. Saturday can't come soon enough. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wainy316 said: You can have him. Straight swap for Mellberg.

Mellberg has just started managing a divison 1 side here in sweden called the BrommaBoys.

Yeah they were already my Swedish team. Even more so now!

Went to see them a couple of years ago, I have a scarf [emoji3]

• Like 1

Why did you start to support them?

They are not very good, and never has been.

I didn't support them until after I'd see them. I was in Stockholm and wanted to catch a game, AIK, Hammarby and Djurgarden were all away so went to see Brommapojkarna. They beat Goteborg 2-1!

Really nice laid back family atmosphere there. The ground is tiny and I just got quite attached to them.

10 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I did the same with GAIS. I've seen a number of their games at the Ullevi. 2000 people in a 35,000 seater stadium and 2-3 away fans is always fun.

Please be good Olof. Your job is here, come save us.

IMG_0564_zpshtzucajl.jpg

I loved my visit to Gamla Ullevi. Football wasn't up to much but good atmosphere and friendly locals 

12 minutes ago, TrinityRoadSteps said:

IMG_0564_zpshtzucajl.jpg

I loved my visit to Gamla Ullevi. Football wasn't up to much but good atmosphere and friendly locals 

Yeah. I was stood in that empty lower stand, maybe it was behind the other goal. Anyway the GAIS 'Ultras' so to speak sit above in the seated area. At one point they started throwing things down from above because they were getting frustrated. One dude with his kid shouted at them to stop and they did!

Â