Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just glad to be home and not at some do or party tonight. A nice cup of tea, Christmas songs and a lazy evening. Infinitely better than waking up with a hangover morning after morning 

On 12/22/2015 at 14:14, Seat68 said:

I am going to be a Granddad **** yeah.

100% genuine,  it was and still is the best thing that ever happened to me (apart from the wife obviously)

She is almost 3 and is staying at my house tonight.  They don't really do the 25th in Holland so she is not expecting any presents.

She has a new bike,  ambulance,  police car, fire engine, books, clothes,  presents from mom and dad, brother in brum, doctors set (Like little stethoscope and stuff), and marble track type thing.  I am going to wrap it all up after work.  I am so excited it's not normal.

I plan to do the,  leave a mince pie and milk out and all that as well with her,  it's going to be awesome cus she has no clue :-)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

The Beatles finally on Spotify!

The only artist I like that was missing!

Years ago there was no Led Zep, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Oasis or Metallica but slowly they all joined and now The Beatles. :)

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

On 25 December 2015 at 10:32, useless said:

Actually think The Beatles sound a lot better in mono.

You're on to something there. I disconnected a speaker and got some improvement. Then I took it further and disconnected the other speaker as well and it was even better, still.

• Like 4

Â