Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I bought some of that petrol they sell. For my motor car. It costed 99.9p / litre. I thought it was a mistake, but it was the correct price.

Yeah I saw a 99.9 garage earlier, I assumed it was just because I was down south in fairness as when I left Wolverhampton it was definitely 10x.9 on Saturday

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I wouldn't be particularly happy at that news, if it were me

I understand and thankfully she is 27 and they are in alright jobs, otherwise I would not be best pleased, that said, I need to have a word with her boyfriend and ask him how the hell this happened.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, PongRiddims said:

Yeah I saw a 99.9 garage earlier, I assumed it was just because I was down south in fairness as when I left Wolverhampton it was definitely 10x.9 on Saturday

This was up North at Morrison's on Preston docks. Anyway, Northern Petrol is bound to better than Southern petrol. S'prolly stronger as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I understand and thankfully she is 27 and they are in alright jobs, otherwise I would not be best pleased, that said, I need to have a word with her boyfriend and ask him how the hell this happened.

When a man and a women are in love they have a "special cuddle"...

• Like 1

When a man and a women are in love they have a "special cuddle"...

nope, not my daughter. 

If I were you, I'd get her out of town before the next census. Stables are good hideouts.

• Like 2

You listen to an album you assumed would be merely OK and it turns out to be utterly exceptional. Doesnt happen often but when it does it makes up for the words removed on the train spoiling the latest star wars film. 

• Like 1

Â