The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

17 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

I am in no way an ITK but a good friend of mine is currently in Mykonos with her family, she's just posted pics of her kids with Jack (staying in same hotel) saying what a lovely guy he was and straight from the horses mouth he said he's going nowhere. I have the conversation and pics screen capped as proof if anyone wants to see I'm not wumming.

Read what you want into it but she's deffo not a bulshitter lol.

WB50Dt.gif

( I Jest, wouldn't compare Jack to that viper)

• Haha 1

good luck to the lad,the ££ is in the prem, its where villa are not & teams like leicester that are in better positions to get our only quality player.

again we as a club sell our best players that will go on to better things away from vp..dont ever kid yourself villa have a cheaper replacement as they dont.. 

who replaced barry..milner..young..downing..? NO ONE OF ANY QUALITY -FACT.

23 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

I am in no way an ITK but a good friend of mine is currently in Mykonos with her family, she's just posted pics of her kids with Jack (staying in same hotel) saying what a lovely guy he was and straight from the horses mouth he said he's going nowhere. I have the conversation and pics screen capped as proof if anyone wants to see I'm not wumming.

Hope he’s right but things can change quickly .

3 minutes ago, cbr600rr said:

the player may say the right things but if villa need the figures quoted & teams offer it.. 

Technically the player doesn't have to leave if he doesn't want to.

10 minutes ago, daggy_333 said:

Technically the player doesn't have to leave if he doesn't want to.

you correct, however if you were in the room & big tone says you will be helping villa out with the ££ & you get more ££ if you go play for  spurs .. we can still be friends jack.. just sign here & go see spurs new ground ,it be ok jack they pass you the ball jack, they have ali & harry.. you like it jack .. 

28 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Hope he’s right but things can change quickly .

I personally feel he doesn't want to leave but agents are the epitomy of everything evil in this game, I won't be surprised either way mate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hoof hearted said:

I hope to god this is true, and he means it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hoof hearted said:

All testimony of this effect can herewith be known as guano.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I genuinely think Jack leaving would be more down to the club than him.

I think you’re right. He loves the club but we may have to almost force him out due to FFP. I hate modern football.

Its shocking how one of the founding forefathers of this game is being ripped apart by ridiculous rulings. FFP is an absolute joke, what can we do. We are being kept at bay, not authorised to progress, asset stripped all because we've been run attrociously by overseas clueless blokes. I too hate football and that I care this much, its not healthy. Seeing Jack potentially go to someone like Spurs is as heartwrenching as it gets while we have to suffer and fall deeper into the abyss. What a nightmare. Praying to God we hold on and things arent as bad as they seem. All the while The likes of Bournemouth, Huddersfield, Brighton, Burnley become financial powerhouses in our absence. The worlds gone crazy. I need to wake up from this ?

• Sad 1

I honestly believe he does not want to leave and I don't think he will be forced to either.

Here, he is idolised, starts every game, not rotated,  he's one of our own and he has legend status ahead of him.

I am sure he knows this and for me he can take this team forward and be the face of the club. We have to keep him at all costs imo.

Fwiw the £40m tag is an absolute p!ss take - I'd say more in between the Raheem Sterling, Deli Ali value zones in todays market and currently club stature.

• Like 2

Just seen this quote in the express 

“The Hammers have held preliminary talks with Villa but have been initially put off by the £40million price-tag.

Tottenham are keen but they too don't want to stump up the huge fee that Villa, who lost in the Championship play-off final, are looking for.

But both clubs are watching the situation closely and they will reopen talks with Villa if they drop their lofty demands.” 

My first thought are if they don’t like the price (which should be higher) then look elsewhere. Second thought is if this club lets him go for anything less than what we need to cover our mess then I’m done, the would be no point selling jack and  not getting enough money to get us out the shit. 

Â