The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Ive heard the Leicester links have definitely got legs in fact I was told will be a done deal now we haven't gone up!

Dont shoot the messenger by the way, just what I have been told

2 minutes ago, cb_82 said:

Ive heard the Leicester links have definitely got legs in fact I was told will be a done deal now we haven't gone up!

Leicester May well be interested but now so could other clubs - A bidding war would help push up the fee . 

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I wouldn't want to sell him for £50m. Best player in the division by an absolute mile. We will never get another Jack.

We are definitely not the same team without him. Infact without him, we may not have made the play offs. 

• Like 2

Just now, bobzy said:

I just don’t see what he gains from going to a club like Leicester, as a Villa fan. 

Albrighton got more wages, champs league footy and a premier league winners medal out of it.

Cant blame the lads ambition if he does leave, as hard as it would be for the club, fans and the lad.

Alby still goes to Villa games, so his decision won’t have been made lightly.

Just now, spiezels said:

Albrighton got more wages, champs league footy and a premier league winners medal out of it.

Cant blame the lads ambition if he does leave, as hard as it would be for the club, fans and the lad.

Alby still goes to Villa games, so his decision won’t have been made lightly.

Albrighton was pushed out of the club, basically. Grealish isn’t in the same situation at all (unless FFP kicks in). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I just don’t see what he gains from going to a club like Leicester, as a Villa fan. 

I disagree. They are a decent team, and club. I think he'd fit in well there. Not sure if he's good enough for the top clubs. Does anyone think Jack wants to actually stay at the club? I know we could do with the money, but by keeping him we could gain a lot more than 20-25 million. 

Albrighton was pushed out of the club, basically. Grealish isn’t in the same situation at all (unless FFP kicks in). 

We know for a fact FFP will kick in, so we could end up with him being pushed too.

Eitherway it **** sucks. 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I disagree. They are a decent team, and club. I think he'd fit in well there. Not sure if he's good enough for the top clubs. Does anyone think Jack wants to actually stay at the club? I know we could do with the money, but by keeping him we could gain a lot more than 20-25 million. 

I’m not having a go at Leicester - they are a decent team. But the advantages Grealish would gain are basically more money and playing in the Premier League. I’d even argue that he has more chance of winning something (Championship) at Villa than he does at Leicester. 

If he wasn’t a Villa fan, then a move just upwards makes sense. As a Villa fan though? I just don’t see the appeal unless he’s going to a top 6 contender. 

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's a good inbetween club before the big move. More money, playing week in week out in the prem and probably an england call up. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Premier League football.  International recognition. At least double his current wages.  

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

As Alan Shearer allegedly said when signing for Blackburn ( who !?)...."every man has his price and they've just found mine"

I don't know grealish at all but if this does turn out to be the case then it kinda fits in with the modern day, want it all society we live in and to a degree, if playing football was probably the only thing I was good at in life then I'd cash in too. 

Who knows for sure ?

I’m not having a go at Leicester - they are a decent team. But the advantages Grealish would gain are basically more money and playing in the Premier League. I’d even argue that he has more chance of winning something (Championship) at Villa than he does at Leicester. 

If he wasn’t a Villa fan, then a move just upwards makes sense. As a Villa fan though? I just don’t see the appeal unless he’s going to a top 6 contender. 

He'd be playing at the highest level with a team that could compete in the league. They are also a dark horse team for a Europa league place. It would do his England chances the world of good, and add to that financial gain. 

5 hours ago, cb_82 said:

Could you increase your credibity by telling us who told you?

The speculation swing is in full motion.....are we selling the lions?.....I could do with a pair outside my house.??

I've already had my lawn re-laid, looks great .....but bloody center spot, spoils it.

Edited by TRO

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Especially now with Mahrez going i'm getting a bit worried.

Â