The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Leicester would kind of be perfect for him, really. He'd play nearly every week for them. 

Losing Jack is the thing I fear, and the one major negative about staying down. Not gonna deny that this sucks. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Leicester would kind of be perfect for him, really. He'd play nearly every week for them. 

Losing Jack is the thing I fear, and the one major negative about staying down. Not gonna deny that this sucks. 

It's really hard to take. I honestly don't know how I'm gonna bring myself to watch Villa in the Championship next season without Jack...it's too depressing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Don't know how much it's worth now but don't forget Jack has already said that he'll be staying no matter which division we're in!!

When did he say that?

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Do Leicester have the quality that people say he’d thrive playing along side ?

Mahrez is moving on ,  I’ll be honest in saying  I don’t know much about Leicester beyond him but aren’t they just hard working rather than quality players ?

20 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Mahrez is moving on ,  I’ll be honest in saying  I don’t know much about Leicester beyond him but aren’t they just hard working rather than quality players ?

They would get very big money for him and more than likely be able to invest in quality.

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

They have a red cheese.

• Like 1

Unless a really big club comes in, he will stay with us, why would he go to Leicester, when they are all bailing out of their one season wonder.

My overwhelming thoughts on Saturday were that we would lose Jack if we didn't win. He's had much better passing games this season than on Saturday but the media was still raving about his performance at Wembley.

Leicester would be a good stepping stone. If he progresses like he has done this season he will be world class.

We are a very average Championship team without him. Gutted.

?

Edited by grayslickuk
spelling

14 hours ago, briny_ear said:

Could you increase your credibity by telling us who told you?

Wouldn't want to say to much on here but somebody who knows his family

Could be utter rubbish of course but he would have no reason to lie 

13 hours ago, pintpotvilla said:

Just before the play-offs

Got a link to anything about it?

Would be gutted if he does go...we've just gotta be patient and see what happens I guess.

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can't see us keeping him and it absolutely sucks. 

Last season was a bit of a disaster for this club. Losing Jack will be the icing on the disaster cake. 

Calm down it hasn't happened yet. Dr T is a clever businessman and will have already planned for this eventuality. Don't panic things will turn out better than you think UTV

14 hours ago, pintpotvilla said:

Don't know how much it's worth now but don't forget Jack has already said that he'll be staying no matter which division we're in!!

Yes i read an article somewhere about this, i cant remember if there was quotes in there or not though.

1 minute ago, pintpotvilla said:

Calm down it hasn't happened yet. Dr T is a clever businessman and will have already planned for this eventuality. Don't panic things will turn out better than you think UTV

haha not panicking. Just genuinely think it's incredibly likely that he will leave now.

I'm not worried about him wanting to leave, as I don't think he'd do that. I'm worried that we will get an unrefusable offer due to our financial situation and our board ask Jack to leave.

If he was to leave and went somewhere like Leicester it would be interesting to see how he behaves around a character like Vardy...

11 hours ago, TRO said:

Unless a really big club comes in, he will stay with us, why would he go to Leicester, when they are all bailing out of their one season wonder.

I think so as well. Other than the usual top 6 clubs, there is not alot in difference between the quality of the also rans in the PL. I think his love of Villa will keep him here at least one more season as long as Tony isn't tempted to cash in on him. One more season with the Villa and if we get promoted he will sign a new deal with us, if we don't then he will be sold as he will only have one year left on his contract.

Â