The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

He seems to have matured quite a bit as a player; workrate, tracking back, tackling. 

He put Snodgrass and Adomah  thru several times, unfortunately their endproducted ended up in the opposition. 

His ability to take the ball with him and break away from the midfield pressure  line. Or to pass it thru to players further up the pitch is much needed. He's the only one with the ability, or confidence if you will, to do so. We end up passing sideways, get under pressure, lose or kick the ball away aimlessly far to often. 

He'll be crucial to us the last half of the season. Sadly the team does not seem to be coached to reap the benefits of Grealishs ability. Or we're lacking the players. 

2 minutes ago, Skruff said:

He seems to have matured quite a bit as a player; workrate, tracking back, tackling. 

He put Snodgrass and Adomah  thru several times, unfortunately their endproducted ended up in the opposition. 

His ability to take the ball with him and break away from the midfield pressure  line. Or to pass it thru to players further up the pitch is much needed. He's the only one with the ability, or confidence if you will, to do so. We end up passing sideways, get under pressure, lose or kick the ball away aimlessly far to often. 

He'll be crucial to us the last half of the season. Sadly the team does not seem to be coached to reap the benefits of Grealishs ability. Or we're lacking the players. 

Agreed, he's our best player technically by a country mile, we need to get the most out of him by utilising him correctly, I'm not sure the manager knows how to do this, we'll see. 

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Agreed, he's our best player technically by a country mile, we need to get the most out of him by utilising him correctly, I'm not sure the manager knows how to do this, we'll see. 

But..but..but..he told us his entire summer plans were based around Grealish being the key player. It should be easy to fit him in, if this was the truth and not just an excuse made after his injury.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

But..but..but..he told us his entire summer plans were based around Grealish being the key player. It should be easy to fit him in, if this was the truth and not just an excuse made after his injury.  

We'll see, just needs a run of games, he hasn't had that for a long time now. There's so much expectation on him when he gets the ball, it's great to witness 

Grealish is a game changer. His stats at attacking mid:

DRMC7egXUAE4VJy.png

To put this into comparison, Onomah averages 25 passes a match from the attacking mid role. Grealish doubled that in one match. He wants the ball, and he wants to drive forward. Needs to be our attacking mid. 

• Like 3

On 12/16/2017 at 16:56, a m ole said:

would have been nice to see him play with a striker or two for longer than 15 minutes. why can we never see him in a settled team?

Because he's been injured this season, and last season he wasn't very good.

He was good on Saturday though, hopefully he keeps that level of performance up.

I have been one of his harshest critics but even i have to admit been impressed with him since he been back. Seems a lot more fired up now and thats what we need.

I just wish he woukd stop with the waving the arms around when he goes down all the time. 

I really think he can link up well with onomah, snodders and hogan

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

I love Jack and he is super talented but I wish he had more of an end product. He started to show a bit of it last season but still not enough. He should be getting 10 goals and 10 assists in this league.

Yeah he needs to be doing more i agree

Â