The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

16 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Why is he so scared to shoot when comes inside.  It's almost like he is playing within himself at times rather than takes chances. 

Try your luck Jack. 

He can score form distance as he has shown in the past, maybe it's a confidence issue, I don't know

On 25/12/2017 at 01:41, gilbertoAVFC said:

Yes I get that. Bruce did the same with him last year though. It's an exaggeration but the point being Bruce doesn't like players like him when they should be the focal point of our team.

When Jack picked up his serious injury in pre-season Bruce expressed immense disappointment because he had been planning to make him the... err... focal point of the team.

Do you think he was just lying?

11 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

When Jack picked up his serious injury in pre-season Bruce expressed immense disappointment because he had been planning to make him the... err... focal point of the team.

I think it was a convenient excuse that he exaggerated on IMO. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Not that he actually had anything that needed “excusing” at the end of July of course, but, hey-ho.

I think as manager he had a good idea how our season would start and if you look back to the week before our first game he was setting up a few excuses. Grealish injury being one of them. 

2 hours ago, briny_ear said:

What confused me about that (and I'm not saying he was flat out lying), is that the injury (if memory serves) happened in Jacks first game of pre season. There was little evidence at that point that Bruce planned to make him the focal point of the team. 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

What confused me about that (and I'm not saying he was flat out lying), is that the injury (if memory serves) happened in Jacks first game of pre season. There was little evidence at that point that Bruce planned to make him the focal point of the team. 

He also said about 2 weeks ago he didnt know where to fit him in

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He also said about 2 weeks ago he didnt know where to fit him in

Exactly.  I won't calk him a liar but everything he has said about Grealish seems to be contradictory. It certainly has the feel of a bloke getting in excuses should he not meet his targets. 

3 hours ago, av1 said:

Too be fair Jack had been away with England u21, so had an extended break over others, he couldn't play in the early pres season games

Â