The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If he loves the club that much he'd knock the piss-ups and late nights on the head and fully focus on playing his best for the Villa, in the hope of keeping us up. Whilst he's at it he can tell Gabby to put his cock away too! 

• Like 4

In my book,Jack can party and prat about as much as he likes - if that's the life he chooses - so long as he is being true to his talent on the football field.

But at the moment he is not. He isn't doing it on the pitch.

That's the issue. Stop the partying until you've got something to party about.

• Like 4

On 11/30/2015, 1:27:52, briny_ear said:

In my book,Jack can party and prat about as much as he likes - if that's the life he chooses - so long as he is being true to his talent on the football field.

But at the moment he is not. He isn't doing it on the pitch.

That's the issue. Stop the partying until you've got something to party about.

Completely agree, if he was scoring, creating winning games I would be bothered in the slightest. But fact of the matter is he has been crap all season. This why it winds me up. Seems its the english way unfortuantely

I wont be playing him anyway. He went into a run like this end of last season.

Although he played well at the beginning of this season. 

Id prefer Gil anyway for now. And Adamas pace is much needed against Southampton.

42 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Dropped again for this weekend.

I think the one game is enough as punishment, really.  This is all starting to seem a bit unsavoury. Hopefully not though....

The immediate thought that comes to my head listening to Garde saying "he knows when he will back etc" is that there is more to this. I could of course be wrong.

51 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Dropped again for this weekend.

I think the one game is enough as punishment, really.  This is all starting to seem a bit unsavoury. Hopefully not though....

We don't miss him though. He has been utter gash since the FA cup semi final apart from 30 mins against blues

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Seemed he didn't turn up for a 'heart-to-heart' meeting with Merson. LOL.

Bit of a clown then, Merson people might laugh but I have respect for him how he has overcome his demons. if that helped Grealish and benefits the club then can only be good. Not suprised Grealish or his agent cancelled the meetting

13 minutes ago, BOF said:

Where's the link to him not turning up to any pre-arranged meeting?

I think Merse said it on Sky earlier, he said agent set up meeting and then cancelled the day before. Also said Grealish is a good kid who is just lost

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/03/paul-merson-snubbed-by-jack-grealish-after-offering-to-help-a/

Full article ^

15 minutes ago, BOF said:

Where's the link to him not turning up to any pre-arranged meeting?

Paul Merson has revealed to Sky Sports that Jack Grealish snubbed his offer to mentor the Aston Villa youngster, despite the player's agent getting in touch with the former Arsenal star. 

• Like 1

Pi55 poor management imo, lad has a few beers now and again and gets put on the naughty step. 

At least the U21's will be top of the league after the Christmas do, as there will be no one left with this approach.

Edited by Kingman

Â