The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

27 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Nonsense he never had had much chance, Arsenal were well on top again by the time he came on.

He didnt look like he was fighting for a starting place though did he?

He seems to think he's far far better than he actually is.  He is painting himself into a difficult corner - he is a luxury player who lacks the workrate to get into a bottom half team and lacks the quality to get into a top half team (how does he compare to Delle Ali or Barkley - not well)

Don't think he had much of a chance to be honest.

He was demanding the ball almost every time we got possession so the desire is there I think.

Hopefully he'll have more of an impact next week.

His attitude stinks.  Throwing his hands in the air at every opportunity like a little girl.

He had one decent opportunity to provide a decent cross yesterday and hit the first man.

He isn't the answer - I'd actually loan him out to the championship.

Long way to go to be a premiership player in my opinion.

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not saying I dont disagree but no way is he going to want to play in championship

what he wants and what he gets are different things though, who will have him in the premier league?? he has been pony every time time he has played apart from about 2/3 games

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think he'd have plenty of teams happy to bring him in. People in the game know the potential he has. 

He's slow, lazy, very lightweight and has a major attitude problem. I don't think he will go very far unless there is a major change in him.

29 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I think he'd have plenty of teams happy to bring him in. People in the game know the potential he has. 

Dont think he'd have as many offers as you think, people talk about him like hes been brilliant in the game for years. He hasnt, hes played well probably 5-6 times for us and probably started what 20 games? If that?

He's not a superstar and hes not our saviour, he's just a kid with a lot of potential at the moment.

Edited by Cliffy Biro
  • Like 1

PL teams can overlook attitude if the ability was incredible. It isn't. He can be a "good" premier league player nothing else certainly not world class or anywhere near that bracket, see most clubs from the outside looking in can see trouble with this kid and frankly who can blame them. It's up to him to keep his head down.

15 hours ago, DCJonah said:

And teams hate signing kids with a lot of potential. 

They do when they knows theres a risk he'll be too much trouble to be worth it. Jack is not quite as extreme but look at Ravel Morrison, all the talent in the world but an utter bellend intent on throwing it away.

Â