The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

On 28 November 2015 at 09:25:16, DCJonah said:

Apart from being the best player on the pitch in nearly every game he played last season, including an fa cup semi final at Wembley. And completely changing the game against the scum in the cup this season.

13 hours ago, gharperr said:

I like merson, even more now. 

carry on folks

Went to my local in Sutton to watch the Sunday games end of last season and suddenly went up to the bar and Merse was there.

Before anyone thinks he was drinking the place dry he was with his family so they were doing the job for him.

Hopefully we be brought back in to the fold now and hopefully has a change in attitude. 

Grealish has proved he is capable of impacting in games and helping us win them. How many current players in the squad can say the same?

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Hopefully we be brought back in to the fold now and hopefully has a change in attitude. 

Grealish has proved he is capable of impacting in games and helping us win them. How many current players in the squad can say the same?

Is he?  I can think of at best, two games when that has happened, and far more more where he has done exactly nothing except be of no use whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Jack's first tweet since the nightclub incident and he is getting nothing but abuse off followers.

No surprise that you see various other supporters give him stick. That's an even bigger low. Why are you even paying attention in the first place? Some people really need to get a grip.

With that said, it happens everywhere. The other option is far worse.

I imagine he might be out for the arsenal game too.

Garde will bring him back for the Newcastle game, and the subsequent favourable run, and he'll have a point to prove.

Like I said before, jack could still be our hero this season.

• Like 2

Â