The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

13 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I reckon 99 percent of us were probably guilty of this to be fair,

He still has it all to prove really. He might be awesome, and he has certainly done well so far, but things will turn sour sooner or later. That's when he'll be truly tested. We seem very reactionary now as a fanbase. Everything is bad, and all other clubs do seems good and better than what we can do. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, daft said:

He still has it all to prove really. He might be awesome, and he has certainly done well so far, but things will turn sour sooner or later. That's when he'll be truly tested. We seem very reactionary now as a fanbase. Everything is bad, and all other clubs do seems good and better than what we can do. 

Look how freak results like Leeds against Chelsea is used to bash. I think people read too much into one result and not enough in the other. Howe has done a good job to stabilise them but I’ve seen no evidence this season that they will be chasing Europe. West Ham had another defeat at the weekend but their fanbase doesn’t seem as reactionary. 

• Thanks 1

On 22/08/2022 at 11:31, The_Steve said:

Look how freak results like Leeds against Chelsea is used to bash. I think people read too much into one result and not enough in the other. Howe has done a good job to stabilise them but I’ve seen no evidence this season that they will be chasing Europe. West Ham had another defeat at the weekend but their fanbase doesn’t seem as reactionary. 

I think they might. There is more about them than a streaky run. I said at the time of his appointment that Howe is a good manager, and most importantly he makes teams more than the sum of their parts. If he can unlock the talent of players like Maximin consistently (and he seems to be going gangbusters at the moment), then they will be knocking on the door. I reckon they have more chance than many of the other mid-table sides. For me they are still missing a predator up top. I'm not a huge fan of Callum Wilson myself, and if they get a top No. 9 they will be some team.  

53 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I haven't been paying attention lately, how has he played so far? 

Which Newcastle player are you referring to? 

On 22/08/2022 at 06:31, The_Steve said:

They've had top 6 form since Howe came in. Literally. Only 5 teams picked up more points than them in that time (and 13 more points than us).

59 minutes ago, chips'ngravy said:

Surely the biggest dis yet. The Jack Grealish thread has turned into the Eddie Howe appreciation thread.

Funny, as a lot of fans on here wouldn't have touched hm with a barge pole! 

3 hours ago, chips'ngravy said:

Surely the biggest dis yet. The Jack Grealish thread has turned into the Eddie Howe appreciation thread.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Has become and afterthought, three seasons of being the most talked about premier league player. now nobody cares. 

Its not even 3 seasons. Last July he was the fans posterboy for Euro 2021

4 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Has become and afterthought, three seasons of being the most talked about premier league player. now nobody cares. 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Â