The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

33 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Watching city again because of Jack. I still hope he does well, and has an impact on the game. 

But no. Jack is not part of their game at all. He gets the ball every now and then, and passes it sideways. In the first half, he once tried a through pass and failed, and all of city's bench yelled at him for losing the ball. Pep jumped up and showed signs like "what are you doing moron". They showed Jack on the feed thereafter, and at that moment, I felt for Jack. He's in the wrong place, and he knows it.

🤔 He had a good game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Panto_Villan said:

Ah, the classic West Ham approach.

”If he’s that handy kicking a cat, he must be brilliant on the football pitch.”

Thats weird of course theres exceptions but who cares what he says or tweets or what he gets up to in his private life as long as it doesnt hurt any person or animal 

3 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Watching city again because of Jack. I still hope he does well, and has an impact on the game. 

But no. Jack is not part of their game at all. He gets the ball every now and then, and passes it sideways. In the first half, he once tried a through pass and failed, and all of city's bench yelled at him for losing the ball. Pep jumped up and showed signs like "what are you doing moron". They showed Jack on the feed thereafter, and at that moment, I felt for Jack. He's in the wrong place, and he knows it.

He definitely isn't taking the risks he used to be able to with us.

I feel frustrated not so much for him, but because he's an exciting player to watch when he's being a bit of a wild card. But that's not the Pep way.

I think he did well enough as part of their system, but he'll never be the entertainer he could be while at City. I wonder if he cares though.

Thought he played well and looked to be driving at players a lot more.

Should have got an assist had Haaland not fluffed it. Incredibly powerful header though. would have taken Areola's head off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

Ok, well if you guys think that was a good game then fine. To me, he did nothing that a much lesser player couldn't do. Completely wasted in this team.

I’m with you.  Certainly better than some games last season but very meh and looking nothing like a player like him is but a big standard left sided player.

5 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I still love to watch him play... 

I can't help it

He’s a shadow of the player he was for us. I imagine it’s frustrating for him having to force himself to play low risk passes all the time.

• Like 2

Just now, Genie said:

He’s a shadow of the player he was for us. I imagine it’s frustrating for him having to force himself to play low risk passes all the time.

I thought his second half was very good

Â