The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I think they may be looking to move on at the end of the season. His commercial side would have dropped like a stone since Haaland has come in.

Wait and see what he does at the world cup first 

At least we know not playing for man City is still a better experience than playing well every week somewhere else 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Wait and see what he does at the world cup first 

At least we know not playing for man City is still a better experience than playing well every week somewhere else 

Play 2 games as a sub and come home with the rest of the squad after the group stage I expect. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

spacer.png

Except the VT fanbois of course 

I'll throw this out there Rob... 

Your dislike of this thread is how I feel about the SHA thread, I don't get it, I don't get why people are interested in them or why people talk about them, they mean nothing to me yet some people post in there near daily almost like they're obsessed with our rivals, that thread is always on page 1 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

You realise you’re posting in this thread more than anyone, right?

spacer.png

Check out that post that lists the members with the most posts in the thread. 

If I posted ten times a day for a month I still wouldn't hit the top five 😂

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'll throw this out there Rob... 

Your dislike of this thread is how I feel about the SHA thread, I don't get it, I don't get why people are interested in them or why people talk about them, they mean nothing to me yet some people post in there near daily almost like they're obsessed with our rivals, that thread is always on page 1 🤷‍♂️

Yeah but... 

small heath are always there, the unflushable turd and of course they are pretty much always amusing. 

Gresford, not so much. 

Â