The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The one flick near the 'd'' with outside of his right foot to go round the back of the defender was pure George Best.

He really could become so so special.

Absolute class.

I loved his ridiculous casual control from their corner kick

• Like 1

I have such high hopes for him, but he needs to be dropped in favour of Gil, and bringing in another midfielder. Perhaps brought on as his sub. He is having virtually no impact at the moment, and little penetration into the area. I am disappointed in him this season, and we cannot really afford to carry anyone, and need to make choices for the sake of the team.

couldnt agree more I am afraid.

Could do with learning how to make a tackle and challenge for high balls while he is rested.

What the frig do I know..............

I have such high hopes for him, but he needs to be dropped in favour of Gil, and bringing in another midfielder. Perhaps brought on as his sub. He is having virtually no impact at the moment, and little penetration into the area. I am disappointed in him this season, and we cannot really afford to carry anyone, and need to make choices for the sake of the team.

couldnt agree more I am afraid.

Could do with learning how to make a tackle and challenge for high balls while he is rested.

What the frig do I know..............

I know nothing.

I just wish he was a bit quicker. He'd be incredible with a bit more place.

he'd be pretty unplayable i think

don't think hes slow though, i think hes a bit deceptive as he has such a languid style. i just love how he can glide past players

This lad is the most naturally gifted Villa player I've seen for a very long time. He finds so much space and time on the ball, it's as if he's alone on the pitch. 

Like my brother said tonight, it's a good job he's a Villa fan because the big boys are gonna come sniffing soon. 

I just wish he was a bit quicker. He'd be incredible with a bit more place.

From the first time I saw him play I always thought that what he do with his pace is his sign of real quality, he can skin people without it, he just glides past them, he can run in complete control of the ball and he can control the pace of the game, bring the defenders down to his pace rather than trying to play at theirs, there's great speed in his feet and his thought process which is all he needs

He doesn't need to be a sprinter to do what he does

Â