The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

looking at this on twitter its amazing how underrated he is, almost as if he's slipped under the radar of the red tops great hype machine, the majority of the posts on articles and twitter seems to be "he's not good enough" from both sets of fans, the irish lot trying to make an argument for how he'd be about 6th choice for them anyway is laughable

looking at this on twitter its amazing how underrated he is, almost as if he's slipped under the radar of the red tops great hype machine, the majority of the posts on articles and twitter seems to be "he's not good enough" from both sets of fans, the irish lot trying to make an argument for how he'd be about 6th choice for them anyway is laughable

He doesn't want to be selected though.

Sounds like Roy is getting quite annoyed. which only confirms to me, we have got a hell of a player on our hands here.

It's funny to complain about players in international duty tapping up a player, and it's obviously something that happens but the actual effect of is it totally negligible, let's be realistic. he could choose Ireland or England or neither and it wouldn't make a difference to his chances of being bought by Chelsea, Utd, City or Arsenal. Or Barca or Real. He would go if he's good enough and he's got a guaranteed opportunity that we can't give him, and it would be fair enough. The only difference players on international duty would make is which club.

Still a long way away from performing at that level anyway.

It's difficult, if he chooses Ireland then in all likelihood he may not play in a WC finals. I'm not trying to insult the Irish at all by saying that it's just that they don't have the players they once did.

With England he may well make the finals but he will be let down by the pathetic FA cronies, useless mangers and coaches, attacked by the rags if he makes the slightest mistake, tapped up by other players and the press etc etc.

I don't blame him for taking his time.

Maybe he should retire from International football now :)

• Like 2

Well I reckon a player ought to have achieved something at the top level before being squabbled over by national team coaches.

For all his buckets of ability he's not really achieved a great deal just yet.

Then again I swear I saw Vardy running around for England the other day.

• Like 3

He clearly identifies with both countries, so it's a difficult decision for him - he's going to cop flack whatever he chooses so it’s a kind of loose-loose for him in the short-term.  Personally I ‘m not that fussed – far more concerned with what he does at Villa – but I hope people don’t judge him too harshly whatever he chooses; both options are perfectly valid.

I'm going to give my very selfish vote for Ireland because I think he'll have a bigger chance of staying with us for longer if he does. I support Sweden and we are shite, wouldn't blame some players if they'd rather play for Bosnia for example ^^.

Â