The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Agree but at the same time there's a difference between blaming him and stating that he had an impact

Losing Jack definitely played a part

The thing is whether or not you think Jack leaving no matter how shit is just a part of football and management or if you think grealish leaving was a personal insult to the club, deano, the owners the fans, the cleaner...

I'm the former, if we'd kept him I think we would be good enough for Smith to still have a job so I think grealish has to be careful about what he says - but then at the same time what he's said doesn't bother me in the slightest 

Of course him leaving played a part but you can't blame Smith being sacked on that. A better manager (and I loved Smith by the way) would have adapted the team to cope without Jack. Not saying there wouldn't have been a drop off in quality, but not bad enough to be sacked.

And again, the players who are still here aren't performing, yet they're getting less blame than a guy who doesn't even play for us anymore. it's strange

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

On 07/11/2021 at 13:53, DJ_Villain said:

Wonder what this little shit… with his conniving agent and family… must be thinking now the bloke who he owes so much to for his success has been unceremoniously sacked…

Yeah Grealish… It was you and your closest who conspired to cock things up for Dean… and now he has lost his job…

Hope you’re all happy with yourselves…

Just imagine if this thread was a physical space, you could enter it and see this post smeared in blood on the walls or cut out of a newspaper one letter at a time. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Just imagine if this thread was a physical space, you could enter it and see this post smeared in blood on the walls or cut out of a newspaper one letter at a time. 

If anything was to happen to Grealish or his familt the police wouldn't have to look far for a suspect 😛

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Grealish shouldn't be commenting at all. 

If he hadn't, all the Grealish haters would've been condemning the self-centeredness or whatever of his silence .  They're always looking for an angle to condemn what he does or doesn't do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deck said:

If he hadn't, all the Grealish haters would've been condemning the self-centeredness or whatever of his silence .  They're always looking for an angle to condemn what he does or doesn't do.

Nah, he posted a story on Instagram with him and Smith, and Captioned it " The best ".

No one was bothered about that at all, that was nice.

It's the commenting on Gabby post about " loyalty " which is disengenuous, or I'll thought out.

• Like 1

Yeah, I saw that, but didn't know what to make of it, because the loyalty of a fan and the loyalty of a player (which is more complex/ambiguous) can't be the same sort of loyalty.  I didn't think what he said was dumb, just too vaguely articulated.

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Shirley this is a shot at Villa and Grealish, right?

Maybe. But it's easier to say that when they're in a good position to secure a Champions League spot this season, whereas we weren't. Wouldn't be surprised if Rice waited until season end before committing to see if they do get CL football.

FWIW I think Grealish would have done the same had we been where West Ham are now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Panto_Villan said:

Maybe. But it's easier to say that when they're in a good position to secure a Champions League spot this season, whereas we weren't. Wouldn't be surprised if Rice waited until season end before committing to see if they do get CL football.

FWIW I think Grealish would have done the same had we been where West Ham are now.

Exactly. West Ham have a several year head start on us and are currently flying in the league more than we've ever been recently.

4 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Shirley this is a shot at Villa and Grealish, right?

If West Ham got a bid of £100m for Declan Rice then they'd be packing his bags before Karen Brady had even put the phone down.

That headline is absolute nonsense

• Like 3

Â