The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

29 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

FDmZONeX0AIggBC?format=jpg&name=medium

WTf, there has been no unrest at all at VP, the fans played no part in this. F##king prat. 

Jack and Dean are intrinsically linked. Jack hasn't performed as well as he did at Villa and Dean seemed a bit lost without the talisman at the club. Together they were dynamite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Jack and Dean are intrinsically linked. Jack hasn't performed as well as he did at Villa and Dean seemed a bit lost without the talisman at the club. Together they were dynamite. 

So you're saying deano to replace pep :detect:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Just social media and fan forums being like that but agree not at VP.

Thing is mate, Gabby and Jack should know that social media and fans forums are not representative of the fanbase. I see that post in 2 ways. 

i) Gabby is just thick

ii) Jack trying to justify his decision. 

Both have made themselves look stupid with that imo. 

Edited by av1

Moronic posts from Gabby and Jack. Football is a results business. It'd be stupid of any club to keep a manager in a job when they're losing games for the sake of blind loyalty. Relegation costs money and jobs. If things aren't working out for the good of the club, it's the board's responsibility to make big decisions to fix it.

That is in no way the same as a player jumping ship to from his boyhood club for guaranteed success and more money, and thus contributing to this whole situation in the first place.

Idiots.

17 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

Moronic posts from Gabby and Jack. Football is a results business. It'd be stupid of any club to keep a manager in a job when they're losing games for the sake of blind loyalty. Relegation costs money and jobs. If things aren't working out for the good of the club, it's the board's responsibility to make big decisions to fix it.

That is in no way the same as a player jumping ship to from his boyhood club for guaranteed success and more money, and thus contributing to this whole situation in the first place.

Idiots.

Isn't that the point he was making? If we don't need to be loyal, why did Jack? He's obviously gone onto better things since leaving us, so he was right.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, av1 said:

Thing is mate, Gabby and Jack should know that social media and fans forums are not representative of the fanbase. I see that post in 2 ways. 

i) Gabby is just thick

ii) Jack trying to justify his decision. 

Both have made themselves look stupid with that imo. 

I agree with you but I do agree with gabbys point in reference to social media and fan forums.

Jack can piss off

Edited by nick76

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Isn't that the point he was making? If we don't need to be loyal, why did Jack? He's obviously gone onto better things since leaving us, so he was right.

Ok… so now he has moved on, why does he keep tweeting about us?

He wanted to leave, he’s left… Why won’t he just **** off?

3 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Because its hard for some to believe but leaving didn't magically stop him from being a fan 

Edit - or him liking deano, Hourihane posted something too, something tells me people aren't pissed about it

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Because he's a fan, I don't know why you find this idea so difficult to grasp.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Because he's a fan, I don't know why you find this idea so difficult to grasp.

Well while he is playing for Man City, he should focus on his new club.

He left us in the shit and has caused this mess by stitching Dean up a week before the season started.

He can **** off

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Â