The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

That ‘party’ is symptomatic of everything I hate about society:

It was time to party in style for Manchester City stars Riyad Mahrez and Jack Grealish at a glitzy showbiz party in the city centre - after both scored in the Blues' thumping 5-0 victory over Norwich at the weekend.

Blues striker Riyad headed out on the town with his glamorous fiancée, former Real Housewives of Cheshire star Taylor Ward, on Sunday night to the event at Peter Street Kitchen inside the five star Edwardian Manchester hotel.

Riyad was dressed casually in ripped denim jeans, white t-shirt and beige jacket while Taylor rocked summer style in a white bodycon dress teamed with strappy high heels, wearing a bright neon green tailored jacket as she posed up for photos outside the event.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/riyad-mahrez-parties-style-fiancee-21379691.amp

Here’s a group of people we’re meant to lust over whose net contribution to society is being able to put a ball in the back of a net or flash their norks for the cameras. And what do they do with all of the financial and social reward they get? They clad themselves in comic book clothing and piss away champagne. Meanwhile, people elsewhere are struggling to feed their families, fight killer diseases or negotiate the end of wars. I love football but the circus is distasteful. 

Grealish was desperate to be part of that particular culture and he’s now got it. Well done. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

That ‘party’ is symptomatic of everything I hate about society:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/showbiz-news/riyad-mahrez-parties-style-fiancee-21379691.amp

Here’s a group of people we’re meant to lust over whose net contribution to society is being able to put a ball in the back of a net or flash their norks for the cameras. And what do they do with all of the financial and social reward they get? They clad themselves in comic book clothing and piss away champagne. Meanwhile, people elsewhere are struggling to feed their families, fight killer diseases or negotiate the end of wars. I love football but the circus is distasteful. 

Grealish was desperate to be part of that particular culture and he’s now got it. Well done. 

not sure why i actually read that...but it reads like im supposed to know who these people are, other than the 2 footballers im at a complete loss

• Like 1

i mean id rather but 2 x £50m world class CMs but theoretically in terms of what he offers the team and what he would bring commercially yeah id take him straight back

all this guff said in interviews and comments and social media and what he said last year and now he put blue hearts on his insta...its all bollocks, shut all that noise out

the biggest issue would be, again purely theoretically, is if he was sold back to us due to some FFP problem or some such nonsense would he come back embarrassed and with a monstrous chip on his shoulder and play even better than before or would he come back like the dirty ex lover we embarrassingly begged back and think he's above and beyond us now and can do what the **** he pleases...with the drinking and partying you might lean towards the latter, his head might never be right in a villa shirt again

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's a Wag Wag World on Twitter: "A visibly drunk #JackGrealish spotted on  night out in Manchester with former #LoveIsland contestant #EllieBrown.  Source: The Sun… https://t.co/acuIPvJT8k"

238909856_378620490564429_7540691350918688830_n.jpg

Got sent these, apparently " His antics have already started ".

Also, I never knew you could literally evolve into a cringe ball.... Jesus.

Who dressed him? Stevie Wonder? 

55 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Oh Jack. He's the poster boy. It's brilliant. He's a real character. He has his own personality and a sense of style. He's a maverick. It's just old bastards complaing about his hair. His socks ....and his clothes. Get with it grandad. He's snagged half of brum too what a lad. Go on son.

Jack leaves.

Your clothes are shit mate. Your hair's shit. You're a diving word removed. Pull your socks up. You cheating scumbag. 

We're not fickle!

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Just an interesting thought experiment as it crossed my mind - if we found out now that Grealish was made available to come to Villa today for £100m, would you want us to pull the trigger?

No and by the end of this season you will see why. 

UTV

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Would be a very sad irony if City get banned from European competition for a couple of years, and get a transfer ban seeing as Jack went there for CL football.

What would be sad about it?

I think it would be incredibly suitable and that rat bastard club would get what they deserve…

• Thanks 1

Just now, DJ_Villain said:

What would be sad about it?

I think it would be incredibly suitable and that rat bastard club would get what they deserve…

Sad for Grealish, he might have burned a few bridges and said goodbye to being a claret and blue god in order to play at the top table and then have it taken away. I'd have loved for him to have stayed but now he's gone I wouldn't wish bad on him and that would be very bad you'd think. I don't follow Grealish anymore and am not interested in what he does at City but equally I don't wish him any harm.

It would be what City deserve if the allegations are true though I agree.  

5 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Sad for Grealish, he might have burned a few bridges and said goodbye to being a claret and blue god in order to play at the top table and then have it taken away. I'd have loved for him to have stayed but now he's gone I wouldn't wish bad on him and that would be very bad you'd think. I don't follow Grealish anymore and am not interested in what he does at City but equally I don't wish him any harm.

It would be what City deserve if the allegations are true though I agree.  

I know right…

Funny isn’t it? 🤣

The only thing that I would laugh at more than that is if he missed an important and deciding penalty for England which costs us the tournament… or if he got done for drink driving and went inside for a little bit…

You wouldn’t be able to sandpaper the smile off my face!

7 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

I know right…

Funny isn’t it? 🤣

The only thing that I would laugh at more than that is if he missed an important and deciding penalty for England which costs us the tournament… or if he got done for drink driving and went inside for a little bit…

You wouldn’t be able to sandpaper the smile off my face!

What?

• Like 1

Â