The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

I can… The only other English side I even have any remote love for is Southampton… I would only leave our club if I was made to, and I certainly wouldn’t try to engineer it with a fixed release clause that my agent could let another club know behind the scenes…

The events would have unfolded as follows:

- Sign for Man City for record transfer

- Community Shield - Curl one out, smear shit on the shirt and badge and throw remaining faecal matter at Man City fans, chanting “I’m Villa till I die”

- Get sacked by Man City for appalling behaviour and causing terrible PR

- Re-sign for Villa on a free

🤣

or… OR just wait for a Champions League side from another league wanted me… Somewhere nice… Like Spain or Italy

How are you getting the shit though? Will you have shit in your pocket (or perhaps a kind of satchel under your shirt) or ask one of your ‘people’ to hand you a shit if you score? Or perhaps shit into your hand if you score but you could then just cut out the middle man, take the shirt off and shit directly onto it.

These are the questions I’d be asking as your villa fan agent if you came to me with this proposal. 

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

How are you getting the shit though? Will you have shit in your pocket (or perhaps a kind of satchel under your shirt) or ask one of your ‘people’ to hand you a shit if you score? Or perhaps shit into your hand if you score but you could then just cut out the middle man, take the shirt off and shit directly onto it.

These are the questions I’d be asking as your villa fan agent if you came to me with this proposal. 

Sorry… I thought when I said “curl one out”, I was being descriptive enough

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

There’s no context there but it doesn’t look good. (Both the fashion sense and the behaviour). 

He’s always been a party boy, I can see him getting carried away with that now he’s a famous name. 

Yeah he got toned down at villa after his party times and famous media smash and now he feels hes gone to the highest best team he will of course bring that person back out and behave a tit again.

It's like a scene out of Mean machine film with Vinnie Jones before hes carted off to prison.

He needs to sort himself out and hes not going to do it at City where hes there along with the rest of the City stars where they think are the cream of crop, he will lose the plot good and proper.

54 minutes ago, robby b said:

Exactly. He got us back up to the Premier League. He kept us up in our first season  back. He then got us finishing six places higher the next season. (Not single-handedly, obviously, but I mean more than anyone else). How about a bit of gratitude for all that? I respect his wish to play in the CL and to win the league and the FA Cup. I have a strong feeling he's  moved essentially  for that more than for more money. If he'd stayed at Villa he probably wouldn't have won one of those things, unfortunately. Leaving  to win one or more of those competitions doesn't  mean he isn't a Villa fan anymore. What it means is that he wants to win one of those competitions during  his career  I'm a bit shocked at some of the animosity I've just read in this thread, which I'd put off reading till just now. Thank you Jack for four brilliant, much better years. 

He traded in all he had said for Silverware, he and his family Just flat out bull crapped a whole fan base and then just Swapped loyalty for trophy. I can see why people wont ever give him an ounce of respect now hes gone, when you lie you dont exactly deserve respect. It certainly doesnt matter what you did in the past once you started back on everything you said.

Sure he helped get us up, helped stop us from being relegated but I dont trust him and why should any other fan feel they should support him or respect him when he simply abandoned the fans who loved him the most. Fans are feeling hurt by him and it's not because he just left it's because of the way he put himself out there to his team mates, Club and fans.

As far as I'm concerned the moment he traded in his pride, his captaincy for more money and trophy hunting is the moment I stopped believing in loyalty in footballers. I actually believed in him and I'm not just saying it, I really believed all the way he would stay and turn down that club and would be with us till his playing days were at an end. 

Now I dont begrudge him a move, he wanted to get himself some medals or silverware but what I cant stand is talking bollox like he did. I hope he never comes back to Villa, he can finish his playing career elsewhere I am done with his BullCrap.

If I were him id of stuck it to City and said no way am I leaving unless I made to, to captain your supposedly own side your supposed to support is not something you run out on if your a hardcore fan. Would any of you do it if you was in jacks shoes? Most likely no because it's a dream that's never going to come to pass is it, so he captained Villa for a tour or so seasons?? and some think hes some Villa Legend, hes not and he wont never be now..

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 2

still feel an urge to try and defend him due to there being absolutely no context

the and on the shoulder is completely innocent yet very cleverly made to look like he's being ushered, the 2nd photo which looks more forcefull he steps outside he is being ushered towards his car and driver because there's a load of press outside hounding him

the dress sense makes him look pissed but just to be sure they inserted a photo of someone else who is drunk to really sell it, no doubt they'll add a line about from a mysterious source who was also there about how much vodka he was drinking and how loud he was

Grealish has got a long way to go before i hate him more than our "journalists"

but this is the flip side of the superstardom that he wanted, photographers waiting outside of bars and restaurants pestering him as he gets in a car, they'll ruin him if they can and it makes a good story

• Like 1

Said it numerous times already, I think we did very very well out of the Jack to City deal. His continual “going out” life style and antics will catch up with him.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but ever since his last injury he now seems reluctant to run and drive at the opposition as much? I may be imagining this though? His performances early last season were phenomenal but ever since that last injury, he just hasn’t looked right to me. 

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's a Wag Wag World on Twitter: "A visibly drunk #JackGrealish spotted on  night out in Manchester with former #LoveIsland contestant #EllieBrown.  Source: The Sun… https://t.co/acuIPvJT8k"

238909856_378620490564429_7540691350918688830_n.jpg

Got sent these, apparently " His antics have already started ".

Also, I never knew you could literally evolve into a cringe ball.... Jesus.

Has anyone found out why him and the broad swapped clothes yet?

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He was getting pissed all the time while he was here, more than people realise.

He was still amazing. I doubt this will affect him

Yep i think the issue is at Villa he could get away with it, spotlight is a lot bigger now so he has to be careful. He could easily get led astray 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Anyone know what sort of reception he got from the Norwich fans on the weekend since he was booed by Leicester and Spurs fans previously?

Tbh, I think a lot of the booing is people expressing their utter contempt for the modern game. You've got some clubs that have had their very existence threatened by the pandemic, and yet in this climate you've got City splashing 100m on a player they don't need, in a position that they're stacked in, just because they can. I'm not surprised at the reaction if I'm honest.

I'm hoping the booing is because he is the most clear representation  of just what Man City are and that every other fan base has had enough of them.

Speaks volumes that he's getting boo'd having been the nations sweetheart 2 months ago.  

• Like 2

Â