The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Never thought I'd say this but out of the top 4 I'm begging for Chelsea to take the title this season. For Grealish to end up with zilch and us to turn them over last game of the season at VP. Thereafter I wont give a shit. Don't want them celerbrating anything on our patch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I have to say this reaction probably makes Jack a lot more comfortable about making the decision.  Ah well, I'll still hold out for a last minute hitch.  Otherwise I think we can build a bigger squad all round and we move on.

Just goes to show how loyal the fans are to the team. Unlike certain £100 million pound signings lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

I just wish it were any club bar City. United even. This league is a joke because of them. Nobody comes close to winning the title or the League Cup.

I don't. Imagine if he'd gone to **** Liverpool. I'd have puked my guts out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

I just wish it were any club bar City. United even. This league is a joke because of them. Nobody comes close to winning the title or the League Cup.

I feel the same. Everything about that club is just plastic.

1 minute ago, birdman said:

I'm gonna support Jack (and Jack only) at City because its better to be happy than bitter and you have to think of your mental health. We've all been living and breathing Jack mania these past few years and now it's time to step back, regroup and find a new hero. 11 of them plus us lot actually. Let's move forward and focus on what we have not what we've lost. F*** haters and wind up merchants and Up The Villa!

Still not letting go though? Thats like stalking your ex-wife after she ran off with a hunky neighbour. Its just not right and unhealthy for you sir. I actually feel the club can now spread it wings, the whole Jack-worship was beginning to get on my t*ts. [Tony Daley was my first love, you'll get over it 👍]

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Never thought I'd say this but out of the top 4 I'm begging for Chelsea to take the title this season. For Grealish to end up with zilch and us to turn them over last game of the season at VP. Thereafter I wont give a shit. Don't want them celerbrating anything on our patch. 

We're away last game of the season

1 minute ago, avfc1982am said:

Ooof, good point. I wonder how a boyhood Villa fan would feel celebrating winning a title with City on the pitch at Villa Park....

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I have to say this reaction probably makes Jack a lot more comfortable about making the decision.  Ah well, I'll still hold out for a last minute hitch.  Otherwise I think we can build a bigger squad all round and we move on.

I don’t think it matters one bit to him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I like how we all just turned into memes of the opposition fans and how they see Grealish. Him leaving hurts, but let's not rewrite history. We know how good he is.

No… Let’s!

🎵🎵“HE’S A BLUENOSE, HE’S A BLUENOSE,

HE’S A BLUENOSE IN DISGUISE!”🎵🎵

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

What, because we’re showing no loyalty? Funny, there is a lot of that going around.

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Yeah - that last fixture is going to be extra salt, lemon and vinegar in the wound (probably).

Been a great player but pleased he’s moving on as it appears his head has been turned , whether this was over the summer or before. No player is bigger that the club. Invest the money well and prove we can do without Jack Grealish. UTV!

Â