The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

VvxdKW5.jpg

I wonder what happened after this, with Demechelis left in a heap and Mangala even further behind :o

If that forum has taught me anything Cleverley probably mounted Demechelis and Grealish and Mangala double teamed Joe Hart in the box while Michael Owen had a leg wank in the BT commentary box.
Was that really necessary?!

VvxdKW5.jpg

I wonder what happened after this, with Demechelis left in a heap and Mangala even further behind :o

If that forum has taught me anything Cleverley probably mounted Demechelis and Grealish and Mangala double teamed Joe Hart in the box while Michael Owen had a leg wank in the BT commentary box.
I've changed man, I've changed.

VvxdKW5.jpg

Exactly. I don't think Hart would be Grealish's type either 

VvxdKW5.jpg

I wonder what happened after this, with Demechelis left in a heap and Mangala even further behind  :o

Im surprised no one has shopped and enhanced his meat & two veg  :D

I see the first post on that Barcelona forum agrees with my comparing Grealish's style to Iniesta's. Really hope he can get a goal before the season is out.

Most weird post is that Sevilla fan basically saying all British youngsters are overrated (despite lots of non-spectacular Spanish youngsters going for silly money) and then using a French player as his example.

• Like 1

I see the first post on that Barcelona forum agrees with my comparing Grealish's style to Iniesta's. Really hope he can get a goal before the season is out.

Most weird post is that Sevilla fan basically saying all British youngsters are overrated (despite lots of non-spectacular Spanish youngsters going for silly money) and then using a French player as his example.

Plus, you know, Ireland is definitely not a part of Great Britain!

Â