The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Albrighton has had a big say in Leicester staying up btw, so be careful before you knock him. 

Iniesta can take players on with the ball pretty much stuck to his foot, Grealish like 99% of other players would need to knock it passed a player and then chase it. Punt and run.

Therein lies the difference. Therefore comparisons are invalid. 

I'm not sure you could be any more wrong in this post than you have been - aside from with Albrighton, who has been pretty good for Leicester lately.

Grealish is the one player in our team who takes the ball with him as he gets past defenders.  He has the ability to do it and, actually, probably doesn't have the pace to "punt and run".

Do you actually watch Villa?

• Like 1

Ireland will definitely make the first move.

They would be stupid not to, have you seen our squad lately!? This lad would walk into the side right now, his competition for places in the England squad would be a hell of a lot tougher. Edited by Dirtysanchez

Might depend who calls him up, Ireland full team vs England U21s at a guess (wouldn't put it past our FA calling him up to the U19s though) I don't think he'll break through in to the England set up this side of the euros

Said before, next game, Ireland v England, it's poised for the big decision!

Might depend who calls him up, Ireland full team vs England U21s at a guess (wouldn't put it past our FA calling him up to the U19s though) I don't think he'll break through in to the England set up this side of the euros

Said before, next game, Ireland v England, it's poised for the big decision!

I wouldn't rule him out being fast tracked into the England senior side. He has already shown he can handle the big games, but its down to him who he wants to play for. 

He should choose England. Picking Ireland would be limiting himself imo. Plus at the end of day, he's a brummie. He's English so he should play for England

Thats my thoughts as well but didn't want to upset the Irish members. 

I think in this day and age people should be allowed to play for whatever country they choose regardless where they're born. I imagine most would play for their home country anyway but why not give people the choice? If they happen to identify with people and cultures of different land more, then so be it.

Garth Crooks calls him Charlton-esque in his team of the week.

Is that acceptable?

Which Charlton though? Bobby, Jack, Heston, Athletic?

Great similarities with Jack  :)

I think in this day and age people should be allowed to play for whatever country they choose regardless where they're born. I imagine most would play for their home country anyway but why not give people the choice? If they happen to identify with people and cultures of different land more, then so be it.

What if they happen to identify with the people and cultures of a different land more mainly because the different land happens to be more in need of someone for guaranteed 1st team international football? :)

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 1

He should choose England. Picking Ireland would be limiting himself imo. Plus at the end of day, he's a brummie. He's English so he should play for England

You've had plenty of lads play for England that weren't born there, I can list them off if you like!

Sterling being the latest addition to that list

I wouldn't go anywhere near O'Neal or Keane if I were Jack.

Nothing against the Irish as they have given us some great players it just that I hate the ego of those two.

Take your time Jack don't let anyone rush you into a decision you may later regret.

Unless it's a fellow Villan tell you to sign for life at VP ;)

Â