The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

What's the problem?

It's just gay fellas talking about a bloke they fancy like a straight bloke might a woman on that kind of forum.

Were you all born in the 1930's?

If we were talking that way on here about a woman CED would be having kittens.

What the Sevilla fan says is spot on about overhyped Premier League and British players. 

Jack is obviously a tidy player but Iniesta? C'mon! 

I still don't think he's much more than a slightly more dynamic Albrighton i.e a winger who takes people on and runs around a lot. Maybe the best is yet to come but I won't be caught in the fanfar yet, I've seen it so many times before...e.g. Gary Gardener who was hyped as a Messi-Ronaldo hybrid on here.

Edited by supernova26

I think people are confusing "he plays like iniesta" with he's as good as iniesta, no one is suggesting he latter, but his style of play does have similarities, IMO he's nothing like Albrighton, Albrighton is an old fashioned winger, head down, run at people, cross the ball, that's not jack at all

Watch jack off the ball, that movement is something special, we haven't had a player like that in a long long time

• Like 1

I've been cautious with my comments about Jack in the past and still don't want to get carried away. That said, he is fast becoming one of the key members of this team. As you would expect, he is nowhere near the finished article yet but its frightening to think what that finished article could be. His name has stood out for years in the academy. We are seeing exactly why this is.

Comparisons to players like Iniesta are ridiculous but Jack is still both learning and improving. He's certainly making me think that we could have something really special on our hands here.

What's the problem?

It's just gay fellas talking about a bloke they fancy like a straight bloke might a woman on that kind of forum.

Were you all born in the 1930's?

There's always one... you're right, you're so much morally superior to us all :-)

I'm sure Chelsea fans would be having a laugh if there was a forum dedicated to talking about having "leg wanks" over that fit physio they've got.

Don't turn this into something it's not. They're not simply saying "oh that's lads good looking, I'd probably give him one" - they're talking about getting hard and ejaculating over his rolled down socks ffs hahaha

Edited by myko

I still don't think he's much more than a slightly more dynamic Albrighton i.e a winger who takes people on and runs around a lot. Maybe the best is yet to come but I won't be caught in the fanfar yet, I've seen it so many times before...e.g. Gary Gardener who was hyped as a Messi-Ronaldo hybrid on here.

wow just wow. He has started about 6 top flight games I would hope the best is still to come

as for Gardner, I have never once saw them comparisons except when supernova26 just posted them in this thread ;)

Myko - seeing as you deleted your post I'll do the same. You completely misunderstood matey. It is funny, that was not in question.

How exactly did I misunderstand?

(I posted it twice and deleted the second one)

Closest player we've had in "recent" times that he compares to, for me, is Merson.

Was tempted to say the same

he was shit here but he is Ginolaesque in style and movement

• Like 1

Myko - seeing as you deleted your post I'll do the same. You completely misunderstood matey. It is funny, that was not in question.

I see.

I did not say it was not funny.

Perhaps if I had written "Ewwww, gays!" it would have gotten my point across better.

I made the point anyway, I can't be arsed to go any further with it. I don't care enough if I'm honest.

I see.

I did not say it was not funny.

Perhaps if I had written "Ewwww, gays!" it would have gotten my point across better.

I made the point anyway, I can't be arsed to go any further with it. I don't care enough if I'm honest.

Sounds like I understood perfectly then.

I think Grealish is more of a team player than Merson or Ginola.

Can understand that comment aimed at Ginola, at least in his time here, but not Merson who was very much a team player.

Can I ask, how old are you? As in, are you old enough to have watched and appreciated Merson every week?

• Like 1

I remember Paul Merson, I didn't mean to say that he (Merson) was a selfish player just that I think Grealish is more of a team player. I still think my Iniesta comparison is the most accurate and even the Barca fans agree. But then again I'm sure he'll make further adaptations to his game as he gets more experience and his style may become comparable to someone else.

Â