The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Will be outside interest in the summer thinks!

Just signed a long contract and is a fan who has always been with us, it would take a stupid offer from a huge club to get him.

Im not disputing the obvious, just stating i think there will be interest.

No contract is worth the paper its written on, if the player wants in or out he will still be sold if a bid meets the valuation.

Not disputing the obvious, just stating the obvious ;)

Lol, know whatcha mean though. No doubt clubs are gonna be interested...good for us, means we have some other people want.

Yeah, Thats allowed on VT  ;)

''So tempting just to yank those shorts down in that lst pic, and deep throat his massive cock."

:(

No wonder Wiggy no longer posts on here, obviously too busy elsewhere.

Won't ask how you found that...

The barca site, 1st in the league in fouls per minute and 3rd in pass accuracy

Just did a google search on "Jack Grealish Forum" and filtered it down to last 24hour search this is a good way to search for Aston Villa, players anything to see what people was talking about on forums in last 24hours, i always add forum onto the end of the name.. That's how i found the Barcelona forum post also talking about him on other forums then i saw one called FMForum 4th one down on google search which i thought would be Football Manager forum but stands for famous males instead..

Couldn't stop laughing at the comments so thought would post link here for the laughs!!

Its ok we are very accepting on this forum, no need to make up storys on how you came across the link
  • Like 2

Â