The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I'm glad because this episode must have left a mark in Jack's brain: did I enjoy being taken off at the most critical time of the most critical game I've ever been in?  Coupled with the fact that these guys don't even pass to me... is this what I want? Would I rather be the top dog at Villa or borderline starter for City, who can be tossed aside at any time? Leaving Villa at any point doesn't seem so simple a choice any more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Probably a SHA fan ringing up pretending to be Villa tbf.  Seems to be one of their main sources of amusement.  

Normally I would agree but there’s been plenty of posts echoing his thoughts on this forum in the last 24 hours 🙈

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Come on now, which one of you on here is George??

They are a pair of ***** though especially Cundy. They were right Winding him up, wouldn't even let him speak in the end. they are nearly as bad as the other wind up merchant Adrian Durham, can't stand him!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

They are a pair of ***** though especially Cundy. They were right Winding him up, wouldn't even let him speak in the end. they are nearly as bad as the other wind up merchant Adrian Durham, can't stand him!

Cundy is the very epitome of a Chelsea fan. 
Absolute bell end of the highest order.

Edited by Robbie09
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

No way am I playing that video but I'm guessing it was Goldstein with Cundy on it? The pair of them are nothing more than bullies who ridicule anyone who disagrees with them. Everything about TS is repulsive.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Embarrassing indeed. At what point in football did people start supporting individual players ahead of teams? It’s like teenage girl hero worshipping. 

We all want him to play as Villa fans but we have to accept the bigger picture.

He was out for 3 months and only played the last 3 games where according to reports he wasn't even fully fit yet, he pushed it to make the England squad.

It isn't just Grealish there are a lot of very talented players competing for those few places. Rashford and Sancho have barely featured either, just shows the level. Sterling is playing really well and is keeping Jack out of the team.

On the bright side he has played a significant part in his country reaching a Major final. Not a lot of footballers at the end of their career can say they've achieved that.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I'm glad because this episode must have left a mark in Jack's brain: did I enjoy being taken off at the most critical time of the most critical game I've ever been in?  Coupled with the fact that these guys don't even pass to me... is this what I want? Would I rather be the top dog at Villa or borderline starter for City, who can be tossed aside at any time? Leaving Villa at any point doesn't seem so simple a choice any more.

Absolutely agree with this…….

Watching Jack as a Peripheral figure is almost painful. It must be ringing all sorts of alarm bells with him….

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

Mings and Coady seem joined at the hip.

Mings and Grealish walked around the pitch together at the end last night. Looked to me like Mings was having a word with him, he was clearly annoyed and rightly so.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Just walked past a group of Asian lads in Bradford singing super Jack. 

He really is growing in popularity :)

Was loads of fans wearing Grealish shirts yesterday in and around Wembley, more so than any other player. It was also interesting to hear fans from all over the country say he should be starting. They have no reason to champion Grealish but they can see what he offers the team. He creates fear which in itself creates space for others. He draws players like no other player in the team can. He can handle having 3 to 4 players around him and doesn’t run down blind alleys. These were some of things they were saying.

Edited by WHY
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If Kane had not messed up that pass in injury time that Jack laid on a plate for him I think he would be starting on Sunday.  As is I think he will be first sub again.

• Like 1

Â