The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They dont need to but I think any manager would want to coach Jack grealish

This is strictly from the viewpoint of Villa fans who think other top young players Managers would want to " coach " don't exist, outside of Jack Grealish.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This is strictly from the viewpoint of Villa fans who think other top young players Managers would want to " coach " don't exist, outside of Jack Grealish.

I think after the Belgium game everybody was saying hes Englands best player since Gazza.  Can his achieve his potential at Villa?  yes i want him to stay but at the same timeI want him to achieve his potential and be one of the best players in the world which i think he could be. 

6 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Are there some Arsenal fans who actually think they could sign him?

I can't tell if it's a joke or not.

Absolutely tragic stuff.

More chance of us signing Saka.

There was a point this season where some were genuinely suggesting we could sign Saka in fairness. All clubs seem to have them.😂

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I think we should make an offer for him just to make them shut the **** up. 

9 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Are there some Arsenal fans who actually think they could sign him?

I can't tell if it's a joke or not.

Absolutely tragic stuff.

You would think Arsenal fans would be worried about signing there best goalkeeper back

I think it’s evens for him leaving this summer. I think the player’s ambition suggests he would quietly like to go and that would be the only factor in him leaving. I hope he is persuaded to give one more season to see where we are. A big summer is so important as buying very good players after finishing bottom half is so much harder without the pull of one of the best in Europe, our prospects are hugely diminished. Money means nothing at this point.

8 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I think it’s evens for him leaving this summer. I think the player’s ambition suggests he would quietly like to go and that would be the only factor in him leaving. I hope he is persuaded to give one more season to see where we are. A big summer is so important as buying very good players after finishing bottom half is so much harder without the pull of one of the best in Europe, our prospects are hugely diminished. Money means nothing at this point.

Why sign a 5 year deal only 8 months ago? 

26 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Who's buying him? 

Serious question, the rags and sky can try and sell him all they want but if there's no buyer they're pissing in the wind

Beyond utd and City I don't see anyone personally and City is a stretch cos they don't need him and utd are replacing Woodward so it's hard to know what they'll do or if they'll be as marketing centric 

That's the flaw in this "definitley leaving" stuff, only ever looks at jack and at us, doesn't look at other clubs and potential buyers, for which there are very few 

Edit - Harry Kane is the same, sky can get that story going all they like but in reality there's not much of a market for him at that price, the number of potential buyers is 1 or 2 at best and he'd be more expensive than Haaland... 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I could see grealish flopping at city. He wont like being a squad player.

His best fit would be United unfortunately 

So he’s announced he’s off has he? 

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I could see grealish flopping at city. He wont like being a squad player.

His best fit would be United unfortunately 

I struggle to see him ever playing against the Villa except in Europe.  I just can't see him scoring at the Holte End for some manchester team.

I would go and play in Spain if I was him or stay 🙂

For the price we will be asking and his flaky injury record and off the pitch mishaps I honestly don't think that there that many teams who could afford him would actually want to buy him.

You usually lose at least 2 months a season from Jack and if he is not going to be your star player I don't think he would be amazing off the bench option either.

I should be his agent.

• Like 3

Â