The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

At 19, if he's currently worse than some of the players Lambert actually picks, then he's not the player I thought he was.

Luckily I don't trust lambert much on his judgement of players. Also for some strange reason he won't play with proper wingers so Jack has little chance under this manager.

Another reason why I hope Lambert leaves soon.

• Like 3

I'd start him v Spurs.

O.k tough situation to throw a 19 year old in but we can't score or do anything at the moment so please god not the usual Weimann and Gabby either side of Benteke.

I'd probably start Cole aswell, we will get space v Spurs.

I think he should come in instead of Agbonlahor or NZobia, ( I like Weimann, and he is certainly better than those other two ).

A number of 19 year olds playing, or have played, in the Premier League.

If he is as good as he is thought to be, give him a chance.

But what he's saying is he won't do any better either and could have a negative impact on his career.

That's what he's saying. Personally, I don't think he's anywhere near good enough myself.

Far too early to judge.

But what he's saying is he won't do any better either and could have a negative impact on his career.

That's what he's saying. Personally, I don't think he's anywhere near good enough myself.

Well i disagree. How could he not do better. If i played i would have done better than Gabby has past few games.

No problem with Lambert saying Jack isn't the answer - he's not, not yet.

But my blood is boiling reading that "we need help in defence not attack"... maybe if we scored some goals we wouldn't be under the kosh for so long in our games

Just got back from burton tonight, jack was superb tonight, a cut above, which we already know at that level.. But bacuna also played and didnt look in the same league as jack.

I truly believe, benteke aside, he is the biggest attacking threat we have at the club.. Hence je should be playing.

Lambert was there tonight and if he cant see it then we are really in trouble with this manager.

• Like 1

Panic people, grealish is not the answer according to Lambert. Fool him into signing a new contract then forget about him.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/english-soccer/jack-grealish-not-the-answer-villa-boss-lambert-1.1979342

Well, Mr. Lambert, I know you are a manager and I am only a supporter, but it looked to me that the defence were under very little pressure last night.

Concentrate on sorting out the offensive side of our team or move over for someone else who can.

Â