The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

How we are playing at the moment obviously isn't effective. One of the few silver linings of Moyes's United tenure was the introduction of Januzaj, not saying Grealish will have the same impact but hopefully he'll get a decent shot to stake his claim soon.

Must be injured...Wet Spam isn't the easiest of places for a young guy to play but he'd offer a lot more than N'Zog.....or is our manager that much of a control freak...

No No No No No! No where near Nzog, you must be a hater. How can a 19 year old kid be better than a Premiership player with his experience. Managers that play us know Nzog is probably our best player and mark him out the game. do you watch???

• Like 1

I can excuse our losing streak against the top clubs, I can excuse our lack of goals scored without Benteke or Delph, I can even excuse the overall low quality of the team due to lack of funds. But I cannot excuse Jack Grealish not getting on the pitch against teams like West Ham or QPR. The kid is one of the best things to happen at Villa Park recently. If Lambert wastes his awesome potential, it might just be the final straw.

Edited by jayEm

Â