The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

For the record, and in case Stefan was referring to my post above (I didn't see it). I don't think we will go down. I've said it before and I will say it again. I think our team is too good.

Back on track. I hope Jack gets to play a few games before Christmas.

Edited by DK82

We'll find out how good he is next season, I'm sure he'll get lots of games for us in the championship when the exits begin.

Any manager who gets this team relegated doesn't deserve another job in football.

I agree, I know we all bang on about how our team needs strengthening. But on paper, the squad we have should be finishing mid table at worst. Tactically, we seem to be second best every game.

We'll find out how good he is next season, I'm sure he'll get lots of games for us in the championship when the exits begin.

Any manager who gets this team relegated doesn't deserve another job in football.

I agree, I know we all bang on about how our team needs strengthening. But on paper, the squad we have should be finishing mid table at worst. Tactically, we seem to be second best every game.

Tactically? We beat Liverpool because of good tactics. Don't let the last 4 results take away from the first 4. Now we have nearly finished the run from hell. (Spurs next week) I hope to see Jack getting more game time and hopefully a couple of starts. Having to play the top 6 in 7 games is unheard of and not games where you can throw him in. He needs to be in the bench at least every game.

Tactically? We beat Liverpool because of good tactics. Don't let the last 4 results take away from the first 4. Now we have nearly finished the run from hell. (Spurs next week) I hope to see Jack getting more game time and hopefully a couple of starts. Having to play the top 6 in 7 games is unheard of and not games where you can throw him in. He needs to be in the bench at least every game.

I'm going to start a tactics thread. Join me there.

1 game? Every now and then our tactics are right. Most games we are tactically inept and are out-thought by most teams in the league. Don't let one or two results make you think we get it right, even a broken watch is right twice a day

• Like 1

From what though? He hasn't done anything. All were basing him being good on is some outrageous claims on here, a weak Chelsea link and some pretty annonymous performances. Oh and some praise from his teammates but they are hardly going to say he's shite are they. Even lambert himself reiterates how he has a million miles to go yet.

Â