The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The thing is though, Jack is actually better than what we have now. Play him, whether he his raw or not, he will do better than N'zogbia and Weimann.

based on what evidence? Aside from lyrical write ups from youth team games and some performances for notts county and brief sub appearances, where is the evidence he is better than what we have. So much hype for a guy who has done so little ( so far ). His PR is better than the others I'll say that. 

The thing is though, Jack is actually better than what we have now. Play him, whether he his raw or not, he will do better than N'zogbia and Weimann.

based on what evidence? Aside from lyrical write ups from youth team games and some performances for notts county and brief sub appearances, where is the evidence he is better than what we have. So much hype for a guy who has done so little ( so far ). His PR is better than the others I'll say that. 

But there is loads of evidence that what we are doing right now is not working. Something has to change and bringing Jack in is a good way to start

Giving him a chance is fine and one thing, but empirically claiming he is better already than what's out there is at present unmerited is what I'm saying. We've also played against 4 superior sides in a row so it's also been tough for the current players to excel too. I really hope he does live up to the hype, and I am sure he will play more now in games where we can reasonably expect to have more use of the ball and not be playing defense all game. 

I think he will get game time here. He's been blooded slowly so far with 20 minute substitute appearences, but I think the guile and difference he has to his game weighed up against our other options, suggest he will play.

Giving him a chance is fine and one thing, but empirically claiming he is better already than what's out there is at present unmerited is what I'm saying. We've also played against 4 superior sides in a row so it's also been tough for the current players to excel too. I really hope he does live up to the hype, and I am sure he will play more now in games where we can reasonably expect to have more use of the ball and not be playing defense all game. 

he cant play any worse than a few the others. Richardson does a good impression of David Blaine. Nzogbia just doesnt try hard enough and doesnt pass when in space. Jack can do both those at worst. May as well see what he has to offer as we know the other two offer nothing much at all.

I really worry about playing him under the current regime which seems to be able to suck the confidence out of seasoned international players with their anti-football tactics!!

Leave him out the side until we get a proper football manager!

play him til he signs a new deal then ship him off after? Pathetic really. 

Yeah, I am sure that is exactly what happened.

There were no conversations on what is best for his development, the plans for the future, and where Jack and the management see himself at the moment.

We signed him up with guarantees of untold starts and riches, then stabbed him in the back and shipped him off to the arsehole of nowhere.

#lambertoutsacktheboardjackforengland.

I really worry about playing him under the current regime which seems to be able to suck the confidence out of seasoned international players with their anti-football tactics!!

Leave him out the side until we get a proper football manager!

He'll be about 35 when we finally sack Lambert.

From the sub appearances I have seen, being pretty much all of them, he looks skilful, has good close control, has the ability to beat a man, has good pass completion. He oozes class whereas the majority of our other players are cloggers.

• Like 1

play him til he signs a new deal then ship him off after? Pathetic really. 

Yeah, I am sure that is exactly what happened.

There were no conversations on what is best for his development, the plans for the future, and where Jack and the management see himself at the moment.

We signed him up with guarantees of untold starts and riches, then stabbed him in the back and shipped him off to the arsehole of nowhere.

#lambertoutsacktheboardjackforengland.

No but they can send him off for a month to get games like Albrighton last season and bring him back to play for us. 

Edited by KSV

Â