The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I’ll be honest, I’ve always said I don’t begrudge him a big move and would wish him nothing but success.

That said, if he does move a week before the season starts, when we will struggle to get a replacement, it will pi$$ me off, and temper any good will for me.

bill murray GIF

Am I the only one who thinks Groundhogs Day should be renamed to GrealishHogs Day.

Because I believe we have encountered the same day with Jack being sold to utd as much as What Bill Murray has seen repeated days with Andie Macdowell.

19 minutes ago, siminjo said:

I really hope we are not thinking of selling Grealish, and they try to appease us fans by buying a lot of nice sounding players. Sadly i really struggle to see where all the money comes from, if that is not the case.

Also my worry, this was the situation with bale at spurs and Suarez at liverpool. Loads of money spent in the window, everyone happy then on the last day you sell the star to balance the books

37 minutes ago, siminjo said:

I really hope we are not thinking of selling Grealish, and they try to appease us fans by buying a lot of nice sounding players. Sadly i really struggle to see where all the money comes from, if that is not the case.

Where did the money come from last year?

3 hours ago, siminjo said:

We get about £100m a season from tv rights now that we're back in the prem.

Oh and our owners are very **** rich

Our owners are 5 times richer than Manure's and we have just broke the record for a championship players fee. We have a plan and it doesn't include us being a feeder club to any silly offers from clubs who are in serial decline. Any fans that want glory should look at Man City or maybe Newcastle once they have 300 times more money than the Manure's of this world, their time is over. 

Premier-League-prize-money-2018-19-25368

Â