The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 hours ago, siminjo said:

I really hope we are not thinking of selling Grealish, and they try to appease us fans by buying a lot of nice sounding players. Sadly i really struggle to see where all the money comes from, if that is not the case.

Shocked What Is It GIF

3 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Also my worry, this was the situation with bale at spurs and Suarez at liverpool. Loads of money spent in the window, everyone happy then on the last day you sell the star to balance the books

confused the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

18 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We sold Tammy Abraham to Chelsea.

get out GIF

• Haha 1

I think we’ve got Jack for 1 more year. If he can produce similar numbers this season to last season then we’ll get the £75m-£80m that we want for him, and we will balance the books for FFP from this season’s big spend imo.

Edited by Woody1000

9 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

I think we’ve got Jack for 1 more year. If he can produce similar numbers this season to last season then we’ll get the £75m-£80m that we want for him, and we will balance the books for FFP from this season’s big spend imo.

If he does it again, with England caps under his belt now we'll want even more than 75-80m. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Woody1000 said:

What makes you think we're in danger of breaking FFP?

7 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

Pretty run of the mill players go for 25-40m now. For a once in a generation talent like Grealish who means what he means to this club, the type of player that very rarely pops up, Man City or whoever can **** off for any less than quarter bil!

Edited by blunther

Bit concerned why we are signing two wingers for quite largish fees along with Martinez. Not their ability but hoping that doesnt mean its because we have agreed to sell grealish once we have replacements lined up

Hope im just being paranoid

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Bit concerned why we are signing two wingers for quite largish fees along with Martinez. Not their ability but hoping that doesnt mean its because we have agreed to sell grealish once we have replacements lined up

I think it's more we are being ambitious to keep players like Jack happy. I think he will sign a new contract with a bumper pay rise.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

I think it's more we are being ambitious to keep players like Jack happy. I think he will sign a new contract with a bumper pay rise.

Yeah i hope so mj. If we pull off martinez rashica and traore he cabt say we havent shown amazing ambition 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Players going for big transfer fees arent risked in friendly matches. Rashica, Benrahma etc havent played a pre season game

• Like 1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54145029

Very encouraging this, I think this is the first time a BBC article has been published this summer (or entire year!) on Man Utd. and their transfer dealings without mentioning Jack. 

It seems more and more likely that they cannot stump up the fee for Sancho, and given the mentality of our owners, they definitely won't be stumping up the fee they would be asking for Jack any time soon for him to sit on the bench. 

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

If we do sign rashica and traore, wonder if grealish will move central.

It's looking that way. Looks like Deano will get the 2 inside forwards he's always craved for his 4-3-3 allowing Jack to move back to midfield.

12 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What makes you think we're in danger of breaking FFP?

Just a bit concerned about our expenditure. My understanding is that this year and last years will be combined as ‘one’ year and then put with the 2 years previous to that for the rolling 3 year average?

Â